75 Days Countin Down

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: 75 Days Countin Down

Post by xcaliber »

Smoke! :D
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ds762

Post by ds762 »

Looking forward to the MO Sept. 15 archery opener as well!!

I have a feeling that this year will be epic!!!! :D
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
bubba

Post by bubba »

60 days and a wake up as mike says......I know we have two or three different litters of hogs on our property.. some reds and red and blacks and whites also, they should be 100 pound plus come hunting time. Nice and tender pork sausage to go with the deer sausage....Yum.....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
bubba

Post by bubba »

59....Days and a wake up.....SMILE.....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I was hopin i had alot less days to wait. So i counted up the remainin days til opener n the Shock of so many left me in a bad daze :(
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bubba

Post by bubba »

58 Days and a wake up....... Time keeps rolling, rolling. rolling.......
gendoc

Post by gendoc »

Oct-25 here !!! too long to count........ :cry:
2013 matrix 380x
2011 vortex
vintage exomax & exocet
boo custom strings
Burris FF-III
RBBB
L&S speed demon arras
Easton xx75 2219ch
Ignitors
125 G5 striker mag
Dalton wax
bowmax 1131
wabi calls

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Well this July month is jus takin way too long to slip on by, 60+ days yet
Half Bubble Off BD360

bubba

Post by bubba »

Mike... When you started this post, 75 days and countin... SMILE.. i kinda figured you had counted the days to opening day, and was going by that number..Well today i got to thinking some, and some thing didn't seem right... So looked at the calendar.....We have 13 days for July left. Aug we have 31 days. in Sep we have 30 days. and in Oct we have 14 and a wake up... That all adds up to 88 days and a wake up...... Don't know what happened? Maybe you and Awshucks were nipping at the moon shine that day..SMILE... Anyway as of today officially we have ................88 Day's and a wake up........Till the season opener.....
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

bubba wrote:Mike... When you started this post, 75 days and countin... SMILE.. i kinda figured you had counted the days to opening day, and was going by that number..Well today i got to thinking some, and some thing didn't seem right... So looked at the calendar.....We have 13 days for July left. Aug we have 31 days. in Sep we have 30 days. and in Oct we have 14 and a wake up... That all adds up to 88 days and a wake up...... Don't know what happened? Maybe you and Awshucks were nipping at the moon shine that day..SMILE... Anyway as of today officially we have ................88 Day's and a wake up........Till the season opener.....
I am glad you came out of yer stooper, :)
My opener is Sept.15th, so maybe i getstid a few of them tick toters while you wait, :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

bubba

Post by bubba »

Oh Boy... The Mississippi hillbilly sure put one on me.....All this time.. And i thought we were alright....I think i'll just quietly fade away.....
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

October 1st State wide, September 15th for private land hunting in urban zones only. I'm on to something promising for the 15th of September! :wink:
Bubba, sorry to hear about the long wait, just gives you more time to dial in that 355. :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

56 days for me! I can't wait to see the blood trail from my 3 1/8" cut BH. First doe to walk in gets it!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
kysdad

Post by kysdad »

54 days and a wake up. (Sep 12th) Come on already!
Matrix 350 LE
Spynal Tapps
Spitfires
bubba

Post by bubba »

87 and a wake up for me.... And i guess the extra days will give me more time to sling some feathers off my arrows....Yep...