Boofest Weather

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

UPSMAN

Boofest Weather

Post by UPSMAN »

According to our vertically challenged host, the weather should be lovely. 62f for a low,and 75f for the high. That sure as hell beats the 97f that I've been working in for the last week. :D :D
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
Tom

Re: Boofest Weather

Post by Tom »

UPSMAN wrote:According to our vertically challenged host, the weather should be lovely. 62f for a low,and 75f for the high. That sure as hell beats the 97f that I've been working in for the last week. :D :D
Do you believe that LOL. It could be that, or it might be like it waz a few years ago (we hid in the woods for shade) at 95-100, just ask our finist stock maker LOL. Or it just might snow, heck it is Canada.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Tom is not kidding . We can hope for a breeze coming off the lake . Which is only a mile or so away .
That year was so hot we all hid on the laneway in the bush . :shock:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

Boys, don't for get, Dennis is acclimatized to a different hot.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
galamb

Post by galamb »

Yes,

for you southerner's making the pilgrimage (required at least once in a lifetime), you will notice a huge parking lot immediately to the left of the Canadian Border Services booths - your attention will be drawn by the excessive barking you will hear.

This is where you swap your vehicle for a dog sled team so that you can continue your trip into Canada.

The updated temperature forecast for the weekend is a high of 24 and low of 16 degrees - brrrrrrrr. (ok, 75 high/60 low for you metrically challenged) :)

Although some of you plan on bringing tents, you might find that building an igloo will help you better survive the weather up here :lol:
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

The updated temperature forecast for the weekend is a high of 24 and low of 16 degrees - brrrrrrrr. (ok, 75 high/60 low for you metrically challenged) :)

....there is just something inherently wrong with posting temperature readings in celsius :? :? ...." the temperature will be in the high teens today...what? :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Tom wrote:
UPSMAN wrote:According to our vertically challenged host, the weather should be lovely. 62f for a low,and 75f for the high. That sure as hell beats the 97f that I've been working in for the last week. :D :D
Do you believe that LOL. It could be that, or it might be like it waz a few years ago (we hid in the woods for shade) at 95-100, just ask our finist stock maker LOL. Or it just might snow, heck it is Canada.

Tom
Dennis, if it gets up into the 90's you will find the natives in the woods look in' for some shade or a rock to hide under. I know this because some of them peeked under the rock I was under! :lol: The year I went was the " Hot" year. I was so looking forward to cooler temps and it felt just like DFW! And it MIGHT rain..... In buckets!!!...... With LIGHTNING and THUNDER!!!
So take shorts, lots of sun screen, a jacket and a rain suit.... You'll be covered! :lol:
flightattendant100

I went to Boofest, and it was Hot'R' than He--!!!! Boo comes to Texas to hog hunt, and we have a big time ice storm!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Tom wrote:

Tom
I remember that year. I thought that I was going to die. That year was heellllll. I think Don ordered cooler weather for this go around. :D
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

amythntr wrote:The updated temperature forecast for the weekend is a high of 24 and low of 16 degrees - brrrrrrrr. (ok, 75 high/60 low for you metrically challenged) :)

....there is just something inherently wrong with posting temperature readings in celsius :? :? ...." the temperature will be in the high teens today...what? :lol: :lol:

Anthony, just remember, converting from c to f double the number and add 30. And of course f to c you subtract 30 and divide by 2. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
flightattendant100

paulaboutform wrote:
amythntr wrote:The updated temperature forecast for the weekend is a high of 24 and low of 16 degrees - brrrrrrrr. (ok, 75 high/60 low for you metrically challenged) :)

Anthony, just remember, converting from c to f double the number and add 30. And of course f to c you subtract 30 and divide by 2. :wink:

Paul
XXX the math..... Hot is Hot! :lol: Itll be fun anyways
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

So far our temps this summer have been pretty good . :)
So far !!! :D
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
flightattendant100

Doe Master wrote:So far our temps this summer have been pretty good . :)
So far !!! :D
Praying it holds out at least another 10 days. :D
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Gonna be hot amd muggy rhis weekend but nicer for next weekend. I prefer cooler temps as I carry around a fair bit of insulation. :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Tom

Post by Tom »

VixChix wrote:Gonna be hot amd muggy rhis weekend but nicer for next weekend. I prefer cooler temps as I carry around a fair bit of insulation. :lol:
Vix, Ben is old enough now that you do not need to be carrying him around anymore.

As for the temps, lets hope "that Texas Dude" leaves all that extreme heat in Texas.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]