bass pro in t.o.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

skeeter

bass pro in t.o.

Post by skeeter »

Anybody drive by and see how the new bass pro shop is coming along in toronto?Should open this fall i here.
u do your thing ,i'll do mine.
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

I drove by on Saturday AM.

a fall opening looks "doable" to me.

BigBear lives near there, maybe he can elaborate.

Mike
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

Red Label wrote:I drove by on Saturday AM.

a fall opening looks "doable" to me.

BigBear lives near there, maybe he can elaborate.

Mike
..i drove by today on my way home from work...it looks pretty much ready to me....they even have all the glass windows put on too....the store is said to be one of the ancker stores for this HUGE mall...maybe i'll take some pics for you if i get the chance....Lou
Excalibur Micro Mag 340
Quill Bolts
125gr Slick Trick broadheads
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:D :D H guys....I drive tractor trailer for a major North American LTL carrier & we have started to deliver product to the new Bass Pro shop in Vaughan....the first load went there last week.... :D :D :D ....originally it was scheduled to open October 16th but now the tentative opening is the first week in November but nobody knows for sure...i've heard 3 different dates so who really knows! Wil keep you posted on what I hear. :wink: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Don

Post by Don »

We all have been asking the new store manager about Excalibur products. I also asked about the opening date and this is what I received back.
Thanks for your message. We are currently trying to work with Excalibur on carrying there product in our store. We will be opening on Nov 4 with our Evening For Coservation (open to the public) on the evening of Nov 3. Hope to see you there. Thanks again!!
I'm not sure but I think that is supposed to be Conservation not Coservation. I have sent email asking about just what exactly the Evening for Conservation is will let you know what I get back.

Don :lol:

Post by Guest »

To bad they won't be opening earlier cause I will be busy sitting on a tree stump in the middle of God's country looking for Mr Buck.

Whitetailseeker
skeeter

bass pro in t.o.

Post by skeeter »

thanx for the update guys.
u do your thing i'll do mine