Bad day / Good day

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ironhorse

Re: Bad day / Good day

Post by ironhorse »

Hey Dan, Sorry to hear about your mishap. Glad youre ok. Truck buying is always a lot of fun!!
Burky Custom Blackout 380, BD380 Realtree Xtra, Suppressor Realtree Xtra, Custom SS355 Blackout, SS315 Black and Camo, SSLM Prototype Black and Camo, Orion 175 Extreme Black SE, Orion 175 Extreme Black SE, Custom Black and Silver Ventilator 135
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Thanks Glenn. I drove two Tacoma's this afternoon, and I'm sleeping on it until Wednesday. I think I'm going to get one of the two i drove today, maybe the extended cab instead of the crew. My girls are grown, they don't ride with me too much at the same time, and the bed is a bit longer on the standard model, and $3,000. less! :shock:

Too much pressure! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

Glad you are ok! Nope. Nobody pays attention when they are driving, and always tailgating... BTW, go with the Tacoma. I plan on getting one soon...
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
JUSTANUFF

Post by JUSTANUFF »

xcaliber wrote:Truck was totaled today! Looking for a new baby sooner than planned. Looking at used since the new one i want is not available yet. Short list:
1. Honda Ridgeline
2. Nissan Frontier Pro X
3. Toyota Tacoma Quad cab 4X4
4. GMC Canyon Z71 package

:wink: 8)
All good choices,,,Honda Ridgelines are hard to come by,,they do however have a better service record than the others,,,I have a R/Line and it has been a great truck,,,plus I may be a little partial becuz I am the parts manager for a Honda dealer,,,we hardly see any problems with them,,,just routine service,,solid engine and drivetrains,,,DAN,,,if ya get a R/line I can sell you parts and accessories at my cost,,, Good luck with your decision!
Cub *TactZone * Trigger Tech (AKA Cub-Pow)
308 Short Banshee* TactZone * Trigger Tech (AKA Shorty)
Magnus Buzz Cuts * Mad Hornets
Gold Tip Laser II's 16.5 386grn
BE Executioners 16.5 405grn
Miller Top Quiver Mounts
Boo string
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

That's a great offer, but the Tacoma really seems to be more in line with my needs. :wink:
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Dan, I have the Tundra V8 and it's been a great truck! I'm sure the Tacoma or R/line would serve you well! Let us know what you decide on!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I do like the Tundra a lot too. Hopefully I find the right one next week, I love my Wife's CX7, but I'm tired of driving it! :lol: :lol: