HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Back Open

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

maine hunter

Re: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Back Open

Post by maine hunter »

Gena a I get there we will get ten tickets. Just have to wait till Friday for payment. :D :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Big John

Post by Big John »

Don:

I have you down for two Tickets on the Offspring.
As far as money goes, I will just hold you up by your ankles and shake it out of your pockets if you don't cough it up!!! :shock: :wink:

Big John

Oh, Thank you Bud! :)
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

maine hunter wrote:Gena a I get there we will get ten tickets. Just have to wait till Friday for payment. :D :D
Make way the Bear hunters are coming through. Thanks!! :D
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Big John wrote:Don:

I have you down for two Tickets on the Offspring.
As far as money goes, I will just hold you up by your ankles and shake it out of your pockets if you don't cough it up!!! :shock: :wink:

Big John

Oh, Thank you Bud! :)
You might come up with a bundle, John! :lol:
agingcrossbower

People are starting to open there hearts. Paypal handle is; [email protected]
snuffbox

Post by snuffbox »

I'll be in for some more tickets but I'll do it when I get there :D
Raymond

Re: HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! Close thread

Post by Raymond »

agingcrossbower wrote:
Boo wrote:Mike, of the 58 tickets, how many are from members here?

Don, all donations that I see came from the Archerytalk members. Anthony would have a more up to date total. On this stock the members on this forum have turned a blind eye. And I really give a rats ass if they don't like the stock but it sure makes a difference in a little girls life and that really pisses me off. It is embarrassing.
All the donations that we have had for various reasons, vixenmasters tree accident, DaGriz with his stolen game camera's, Big John with his dog, Big John with his wife, and I am sure that I am missing some. That is what makes this forum different, It is not a forum with over inflated ego's trying to one up the other. It is not a my bow is better than your bow forum either. Its a forum that does pay forwards and gives to people in need because we give a damn. So WHY is another forum beating the crap out of us. What is up?? Really! I'm not asking for your first born or a kidney. Ayyy, just forget it. As my gorgeous Physical therapist said to me, "Suck it up buttercup". We only have days left. Time for patience is over.

Check with Anthony is he remember only one or two from this forum. SAD!
Hey Guys,
I am a member of this forum, and due to being on CPP Disability I have given when I can and what I can to fund drives and bought tickets for raffles from Boofest as a fundraiser when I started finding out what it was all about. I also bought tickets for other Archery Cancer Shoots that folks from this forum have organized in a few years past in Ontario. I do this from my heart also because both of my parents, they had cancer and are passed on now, and my brother-in-law passed on because of cancer also. I hope you folks think of me as a member in this forum. I have bought as many tickets as I can afford this year, and believe me it is from my heart. And I have bought a ticket for this raffle for the ACB #2 Stock also. Along with some other raffle tickets for other things at BooFest.

We know what it is to have a sick child. Our daughter was born with a heart defect at birth and she almost passed on when she was one month old before they finally discovered what was wrong. She had open heart surgery at four months old at the IWK Children's Hospital in Halifax, Nova Scotia. So we know what it is to be a prisoner from your family and friends because they were not allowed to come to hospital to visit us or our daughter, Stacey, nor were they allowed in the home when we arrived home. We only had 4 people as backup support helpers in our family and then some were mad because they were not allowed in. But we had to protect our daughter and ourselves from any bugs or sickness and such stuff. It was a whole year of living in prison in your own home but we did it because we had to out of love for our little girl. We will never forget the year 1990.
Thank you,
Raymond
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....I can attest Raymond has a heart of gold!....may the good Lord Bless you!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
agingcrossbower

Folks there are countless stories that should remind you how fortunate you are that you've got your health and can enjoy life. Makena hasn't even had a chance to begin life and already she has to fight for it. Just think about that for a minute. ALL those friends that you have made all those parties and hunts that you have been on and taken for granted and Makena just wants a chance at life. Just think how precious that must be for her. Now imagine how good that would be if every member would just buy a ticket, one ticket and have a part in giving her a life. You all know that it is the RIGHT thing to do. And HE knows, HE knows to. :)
Boo

Post by Boo »

agingcrossbower wrote:Folks there are countless stories that should remind you how fortunate you are that you've got your health and can enjoy life. Makena hasn't even had a chance to begin life and already she has to fight for it. Just think about that for a minute. ALL those friends that you have made all those parties and hunts that you have been on and taken for granted and Makena just wants a chance at life. Just think how precious that must be for her. Now imagine how good that would be if every member would just buy a ticket, one ticket and have a part in giving her a life. You all know that it is the RIGHT thing to do. And HE knows, HE knows to. :)
Just think about Makena the next time you buy a case of beer.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Will pick up our tickets on Saturday!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Boo wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote:Folks there are countless stories that should remind you how fortunate you are that you've got your health and can enjoy life. Makena hasn't even had a chance to begin life and already she has to fight for it. Just think about that for a minute. ALL those friends that you have made all those parties and hunts that you have been on and taken for granted and Makena just wants a chance at life. Just think how precious that must be for her. Now imagine how good that would be if every member would just buy a ticket, one ticket and have a part in giving her a life. You all know that it is the RIGHT thing to do. And HE knows, HE knows to. :)
Just think about Makena the next time you buy a case of beer.
There is so many members on this forum that there should be a lot more tickets bought by the ones who cannot attend Boofest. We know that the folks who attend Boofest will be buying tickets when they arrived there, but there should be a lot more tickets bought by other members. And Don, you are right about the case of beer, if more people thought about poor little Makena just one weekend and would have bought a raffle ticket it would have helped her a great deal more and the case of beer would not have been missed that much, in most most cases anyway. I think when Boofest Weekend is over there will be a good amount of money raised for this little lady. And it sounds like a good start for Boofest 2016 is already in the planning stages for fund raising already.
Raymond
agingcrossbower

Got to the computer this morning and got these old eyes to focus and there was a 135.00 dollars put in my Paypal account for Makena. I am sure he will not like that I posted his name but I am going to anyway. This guy usually sits back and lets everyone else talk but when it comes to donating he is always a giving back to most any fundraiser we have on this forum. Hats off to MR. Bigredopie. I am very lucky to know him.
Jen and I are just about ready to leave and I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all that you forum members have done for this little girl by the name of Makena. Sure hope that I get to meet her but I bet I will not be able to talk for holding back tears. Thank YOU. :D