2 Man Gorrilla Tree Stand

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bronco

2 Man Gorrilla Tree Stand

Post by Bronco »

Just a quick question. I was wondering if any of you out there have ever been in one and was wondering if they are really sturdy and roomy. I being a big guy myself was considering one just for the extra room to move around. They look good in the catalogue. Throw me your 2 cents on this one please.
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

An old neighbor of mine had a similar stand (not sure of the manufacturer). The stand offers more width but still no more leg room. IMHO it would be impracticle to lug it around for one person to use.
-Richard-

Post by Guest »

Richard S thanks for your answer but since i am in the 300 +lbs range the smaller stands just aint a doable option. So I am diffently looking to get one of the two person ones for the extra weight capabilites just curious about some of them out there.
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Sorry thats me not logged in above
:)
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

As long as you were not looking for any extra leg room and you were prepared to take the time to set it up Im sure you would be pleased with the comfort.

I am unfamiliar with you hunting property but if possible I would build a platform stand in between three trees and then use camo burlap to to create a sort of a blind/stand.

I hunt with a man that is a big guy and that is an option that he has utilized to help in his hunting success.
-Richard-
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Cool idea thanks Richard S I have a couple of places I could probably do that. I think I am going to get one of the others for our farm property during the rifle season so I wouldnt have to move it much as well. We do have a couple of stands like what you mentioned out there now but they arent to moveable. We always build in one tree never thought about making a platform between a couple. I have to go out and check out the trees. Thanks again for repling.

Post by Guest »

We havbe a couple of those stands and they are mint!

None of us are near your gerth, but we are indeed more comfortable with the extra room

They are left up in the tree because we hunt on our own land.

Whatever makes you more comfortable is the key to sucess; becuase you will hunt longer!

Oneshot......