spitfire 125 crossbow heads

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bobcat

spitfire 125 crossbow heads

Post by bobcat »

so im leaning toward shooting these out of my micro. i see you can buy replacement blades for them. who uses them and has replaced the blades? what is your opinion? :?:
longbow joe

Re: spitfire 125 crossbow heads

Post by longbow joe »

I shoot them all the time there great. I have 3 heads with practice blades i practice with. I have found my field points fly the same so i rarely shoot the practice blade s anymore.honestly im not into replacing the blades once i shoot a deer with one its done. Im not rich but after shooting maby 3 deer a year the 30.00 is just not an issue i feel the expense is justified.cabellas makes a lazer strike 3 125 grain crossbow head which is just a spitfire nock off with an o ring design also a proven head . There like 19.99 for 3 they fly the same if you want to use them for small game there not worth messin wit the blades ... spitfires leave a big 3 blade hole! .sorry maby i just hate microscopic screws n delicate pieces lol.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
bobcat

Post by bobcat »

thanks for the post. i was wondering if its worth messing with. 30 for 3 new heads or 20 for new blades.....
bobcat

Post by bobcat »

i have been reading like a million reviews on broadheads and the spitfires and slicktricks seem to have there least negative reviews if you can tell anything by them.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I always preffered a fixed blade . But i like the fact that i can shoot my bag target still even with the spitfire practice and they have proven to be as tough as a fixed blade. On a winday day they out shoot the tricks . Both good heads though not nockin the tricks. Is always fun this time of year to harvest a big p.a pumpkin n try out a reg. Spitfires flight and expansion on it.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

bobcat wrote:thanks for the post. i was wondering if its worth messing with. 30 for 3 new heads or 20 for new blades.....
....Bobcat...you can pick up a four pack through Dicks....I have not seen the Spitfires for 30.00...I have seen them for 39.99 for 3 and Dicks carries 4 for that price...If you have a coupon you can get them even cheaper...

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bobcat

Post by bobcat »

amythntr wrote:
bobcat wrote:thanks for the post. i was wondering if its worth messing with. 30 for 3 new heads or 20 for new blades.....
....Bobcat...you can pick up a four pack through Dicks....I have not seen the Spitfires for 30.00...I have seen them for 39.99 for 3 and Dicks carries 4 for that price...If you have a coupon you can get them even cheaper...

Anthony :)
thanks!

i found them here....
http://www.amazon.com/3-Pk-Archery-Prod ... _sim_200_1?
ie=UTF8&refRID=09GJ2PSXRCP6BXSTQMFR