Captain Morgan Micro Nitemare Pic's

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

vixenmaster

Captain Morgan Micro Nitemare Pic's

Post by vixenmaster »

:D The more i shoot this lil booger the more i truly love it. I took the stirrup off of him, less weight no vibes. Jus a pure joy to handle n shoot. I have a Varizone on him n its turned on speed ring all it will go n he hits an inch high at 50 yds, :)
Spect wid that scope most any tick toter is in deep trouble out to 60 yds :lol:
Here be coupls of pic's of him widout the stirrup. 28 5/8" in length now
Last edited by vixenmaster on Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
StormDragon

Re: Captain Morgan Micro Nitemare

Post by StormDragon »

Haven't tried out to 50 yet but at 30 off my tripod and seat she was sinking them in the spiders of of my spyderweb target nice and deadly like.
Gonna try 30 again with my harris bipods (from sitting and prone position) then 40 off both the tripod and bipods.

And once I get her settled in, I'm then gonna start sending reaper practice heads down range and the a banded real one and get her ready for killing time!

Come on Oct 3rd!
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Mike, I have had several Excals over the last few years, all shot great, but Coltons Micro Nightmare is a cut above. It really shoots outstanding. It amazes me every time we shoot. Knock on wood! :D And the best part is he likes it and shoots it well, so its not hard to get him to shoot.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

flightattendant100 wrote:Mike, I have had several Excals over the last few years, all shot great, but Coltons Micro Nightmare is a cut above. It really shoots outstanding. It amazes me every time we shoot. Knock on wood! :D And the best part is he likes it and shoots it well, so its not hard to get him to shoot.
Paul like you i have had a few other Excals thru the yrs. The Micro Nitemare has now become the keeper at my place. Its a dream to shoot, tuff to cock but great shootin it is.
Half Bubble Off BD360

bobcat

Post by bobcat »

how do you cock it with the stirrup off?
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

bobcat wrote:how do you cock it with the stirrup off?
I use the C2 crank, i jus can't cock it wid rope cocker anymore
Half Bubble Off BD360

flightattendant100

vixenmaster wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote:Mike, I have had several Excals over the last few years, all shot great, but Coltons Micro Nightmare is a cut above. It really shoots outstanding. It amazes me every time we shoot. Knock on wood! :D And the best part is he likes it and shoots it well, so its not hard to get him to shoot.
Paul like you i have had a few other Excals thru the yrs. The Micro Nitemare has now become the keeper at my place. Its a dream to shoot, tuff to cock but great shootin it is.
X2 on tough to cock, but they are supposed to bring out a faster( harder still to cock) one this fall.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Yes they are, anutter Micro so ppl. hang on to yer bibby. Things are goin to become abit Faster! So you knowed its goin to be a C2 time fer me don't cha knowed :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

ds762

Post by ds762 »

vixenmaster wrote:

I was wondering the same!

Got a pic of your setup?
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
flightattendant100

Mike, when I was getting scope dialed in, I was shooting where we had Texfest because I can't shoot that far at home. I was shooting into a Rinehart block target, so you could see your holes well from previous shots. At 40 it was shooting into the same holes pretty regularly. I was just amazed at group size. Plus it's small, light and much less trouble to get through the woods with. It's a keeper all around. :D
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

ds762 wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:

I was wondering the same!

Got a pic of your setup?
I will get a pic taken shortly
Half Bubble Off BD360

vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

flightattendant100 wrote:Mike, when I was getting scope dialed in, I was shooting where we had Texfest because I can't shoot that far at home. I was shooting into a Rinehart block target, so you could see your holes well from previous shots. At 40 it was shooting into the same holes pretty regularly. I was just amazed at group size. Plus it's small, light and much less trouble to get through the woods with. It's a keeper all around. :D
Paul yer right about the small groups at 40 yds. It will keep those small groups at 50 yds also wid fixed blade BH :)
Half Bubble Off BD360