Received Ph. Call about Awshucks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ehntr

Re: Received Ph. Call about Awshucks

Post by ehntr »

Awesome Mike. His treasure is now your pleasure. Way to end the day.......g'nite all, and we that wake up in the morn are blessed to have lived.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
Gamikatsu

Post by Gamikatsu »

the Relayer will live on, as well Shuck's memory. Keep it proudly good sir.

I as well as the rest of the group request pictures of your first harvest with it.

Ed
GAMIKATSU///Edward

Excalibur MEGA 405
440 GN BE Zombie Slayer
379 FPS over prochrono digital
140 Foot Lbs Kinetic Energy
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

What a great treasure from a great friend. It brought tears to my eyes when I read your post. I am so glad to have read this posting, it goes to show how much love and respect Dan had for you Mike. What a glorious piece of himself that he gave to you, and you have given it a right a proper name. Bless you Mike, it is going to be a really touching moment when you put your hands on Awshucks Y25. Like was said earlier on in this posting, you will no doubt feel a surge of Dan's spirit touch you and it will be amazing and overpowering :D :cry: :cry: :D :D . He was truly a best friend to you and more like a big brother. God Bless You Mike, :cry: :cry: :cry: :D :D :D .

Raymond