Danny Miller

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

flat foot

Danny Miller

Post by flat foot »

hey all, just purchased my new matrix 380 from Danny miller and could not be more excited about the product or the service of Mr, Miller he went above and beyond to answer all my questions and make me a satisfied customer so if anyone needs a xbow i would recomend him highly very knowledgeable man. :D
xcaliber

Re: Danny Miller

Post by xcaliber »

Congrats, and welcome. Danny is commonly known as Dr. Miller, or Mr. Excalibur, he is a great guy to talk with too, old school way of doing business for sure.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

Welcome aboard ! and congrat's on yer 380!
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
bubba

Post by bubba »

Welcome to the forum. And congrats on a great bow.. Don't get any better than the 380.......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Boo

Post by Boo »

I'd like to hear what Danny has to say if you call him Dr. Miller, or Mr. Excalibur! :shock:
Danny really takes ownership which is rare this day and age.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo wrote:I'd like to hear what Danny has to say if you call him Dr. Miller, or Mr. Excalibur! :shock:
I told him there were some on the forum calling him "Dr. Miller" because he kept the Excalibur Emergency Room open at Boofest. :D .... He didn't say much about it. :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Boo wrote:I'd like to hear what Danny has to say if you call him Dr. Miller, or Mr. Excalibur! :shock:
I told him there were some on the forum calling him "Dr. Miller" because he kept the Excalibur Emergency Room open at Boofest. :D .... He didn't say much about it. :lol:
Whatever he said or thought wouldn't be polite! :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course Danny has more than his fair share of finger to to string collisions because of how he shoots.
Danny and Kevin both shoot the same weird way! :lol: :lol: :lol: It's contagious but I can't catch it! :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I have always enjoyed talking to Danny when I order something.
If he doesn't think you need something he will tell you.
When he talks you should listen. :mrgreen:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Doc Miler and Boo are 2 very awesome people or folks- Love talking with the Good Doctor :D
Yotewacker

Post by Yotewacker »

Hey all, does Dr Miller take a credit card for payment over the phone? I think I might need to place an order.
Team Matrix 355 Member

BEE arrows
also 2013 Excal Phoenix - Firebolts and Boltcutters
I used to own a Horton BoneCollector
I love my Matrix 355. Shootin 150gr Xbow tricks this year
Spike Country

Post by Spike Country »

Yotewacker wrote:Hey all, does Dr Miller take a credit card for payment over the phone? I think I might need to place an order.

Yes he does.
MICHIGAN MEAT HUNTER "Shooting Tomorrows Trophies Today"
Proud member of the Michigan Crossbow Federation!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Good choice of xbow and seller. DM is as honest as the day is long and really is the salt of the earth. I've ordered from him in the past but got to meet him at Boofest. It was a pleasure.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:Good choice of xbow and seller. DM is as honest as the day is long and really is the salt of the earth. I've ordered from him in the past but got to meet him at Boofest. It was a pleasure.

Paul
x2.... What an introduction to the world of Excalibur Flat Foot... A purchase of an Excalibur 380 and from none other than Dr. Danny Miller himself....he is a rather humble man who never boasts that he graduated 1st in his class from the rather prestigious Excalibur Trauma University....

..... Those of us who attended Boofest had the privilege to see him perform micro surgery out of his Excalambulance.... It was just amazing to behold... The Dr. Just did not tire....

....nice to have you as part of the Excalibur family.... Stick around, grab a chair and join the conversation.... A lot of fine information to be shared and learned!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

amythntr wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Good choice of xbow and seller. DM is as honest as the day is long and really is the salt of the earth. I've ordered from him in the past but got to meet him at Boofest. It was a pleasure.

Paul
x2.... What an introduction to the world of Excalibur Flat Foot... A purchase of an Excalibur 380 and from none other than Dr. Danny Miller himself....he is a rather humble man who never boasts that he graduated 1st in his class from the rather prestigious Excalibur Trauma University....

..... Those of us who attended Boofest had the privilege to see him perform micro surgery out of his Excalambulance.... It was just amazing to behold... The Dr. Just did not tire....

....nice to have you as part of the Excalibur family.... Stick around, grab a chair and join the conversation.... A lot of fine information to be shared and learned!

Anthony :)
X2 and a very big right on to what you said- As Dr DM is the Best period !!! and you too Anthony :mrgreen: