Greetings and pulled the trigger

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

FORVOLS

Re: Greetings and pulled the trigger

Post by FORVOLS »

georgiaboy--- I will have to sleep on the porch for a week if I add one more thing to this crossbow....BUUUT winter is coming she aint that cruel...well I don't think so. I put meat on the table with 355 ...FEB will be some open discussions.. :D
MATRIX 355
HAWKE XB1
Trigger Tech Trigger
20in BEE
Various broadheads
Quick, accurate, simple
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Congratulations on the bow!!! Love my 355!!! I also shoot 20" out of mine. We have four Excaliburs and didn't want different size arrows. If you have any questions, the people on here are great and have tons of knowledge. Good luck and keep us posted. :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Welcome to Excalibur and the 355 club. Good luck this coming season! :D
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

NEPAbowhunter wrote:Welcome to Excalibur and the 355 club. Good luck this coming season! :D
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeett.. 8) 8)
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
FORVOLS

Post by FORVOLS »

SEW wrote:
bubba wrote:Welcome my fellow team M-355 member.. You are gonna love it. Did you get the Redds or Millers baby bumpers? How about a A.D.F. ? Did you get a stringing aid? Can't wait until you give us your first report after you sling some arrows down range. Welcome to the forum. And one GREAT crossbow.....
Great choice, IMO . Bubba's question is really great advice. I'd get what he asked if you didn't already. Many of us also like the Trigger Tech triggers. There's just no end to just how much you can spend.
SEW roger on the TTT.. and I don't know as much as some or most of you guys. Same with my firearms I wanted to test out the factory trigger, now I am not opposed and been know to do alittle tweaking if needed. But out of the box this first season I will learn the factory XCAL trigger. Season is getting close. Maybe do a drop in in the spring/summer... You recommend a single stage or two I am familiar with both..on firearms and have both on handguns and rifles. I have a late 70-early 80s remmie 700/06 that is like glass..did a polish job an that about it...Got an S&W MP-15 vortec. with Timney trigger..and few others that have after market triggers. I don't do any competition shooting, its all hunting or home "defense" plinking type stuff. You know really just shooting at boxes and stuff........no real "home defense" :wink:
MATRIX 355
HAWKE XB1
Trigger Tech Trigger
20in BEE
Various broadheads
Quick, accurate, simple
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Congrats on your purchase, the 355 is an awesome crossbow I'm sure you'll love it. Practice a lot and keep the fingers and thumbs away from the rail.

I'm sure you're gonna love it.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Welcome to the forum. :D As said, watch those digits around the triangle of pain. Seems to happen more to the rifle hunters as they are used to gripping the whole fore stock.
Hank
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

welcome to Excalibur/ & team 355! . . .lotz of knowledge here, so far yer xbow set up sounds like mine! welcome brother!
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
FORVOLS

Post by FORVOLS »

Got notification from Wyvern creations----- my order has shipped...that is great service..but dang it I go on business travel next week..

And thank all of you for the greetings and recommendations. Great forum here.

Tony
MATRIX 355
HAWKE XB1
Trigger Tech Trigger
20in BEE
Various broadheads
Quick, accurate, simple
deerskinner

Post by deerskinner »

Welcome to the forum! You made a great choice on the 355,great bow.I bought
mine in June and I love it,very light weight and balanced ! Can,t wait to sling a
bolt at something with it this season! Ron! :D