Wyvern Creations Deal ?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SEC-ond 2 none

Wyvern Creations Deal ?

Post by SEC-ond 2 none »

I just finished looking at the Wyvern site. They had the Matrix 355 BARE BOW for $659.95. This sounds like a good deal to me. If I had the $$$ I would get one. Would You ?

Happy Trails
Stephen
Matrix 380
xcaliber

Re: Wyvern Creations Deal ?

Post by xcaliber »

Heck yeah! I got a sweet deal on my 330 naked plus Trigger Tech from David, very good guy to deal with too.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
bubba

Post by bubba »

I did! That's were i got mine. And i slowly put all the extras on it. Best deal in town, and complete confidence. David is the man for almost all my Excalibur parts. And for me the bare bow deals are the way to go, since i don't care for any scopes that Excalibur carries..
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

bubba wrote:I did! That's were i got mine.
X's2!!! . . . and you can Doctor it up how you want it :wink:
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Great deal for US customers. Canadian not so much.

$659 us = $930.00 Canadian after we pay exchange and the tax man @ the border!! :( this is only if you pick it up and drive it across the border. If they ship it to Canada add another. 50.00 to that..

Over here in Canada the complete package with scope and all is $1017.00 including the tax. More money but you get the whole package and no border hassles.
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
bubba

Post by bubba »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Great deal for US customers. Canadian not so much.

$659 us = $930.00 Canadian after we pay exchange and the tax man @ the border!! :( this is only if you pick it up and drive it across the border. If they ship it to Canada add another. 50.00 to that..

Over here in Canada the complete package with scope and all is $1017.00 including the tax. More money but you get the whole package and no border hassles.
When you say the whole package, that's adf, reds. cheek piece,tac-zone, and the light stuff package? Just curious. That would be fairly close to what we pay here in the U.S.
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

A better deal would be the one that vixenmaster has for sale...
unless he sold it?
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

bubba wrote:
bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Great deal for US customers. Canadian not so much.

When you say the whole package, that's adf, reds. cheek piece,tac-zone, and the light stuff package? Just curious. That would be fairly close to what we pay here in the U.S.

Light stuff package.

Arrows
Rope cocker
Quiver and mount
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Livtahunt

Post by Livtahunt »

No I got a 380 with lite stuff for $730 to my door.
Exomax, Equinox, Matrix 380 and now a Scorpyd Aculeus
Talltines

Post by Talltines »

I guess my answer would be NO. Why because it's not a 405
Scorpyd SLP 165. For now but not for long
New Matrix 405

T/C Encore's MGM 14" 445 supermag
Gary Reeder 16" 41 GNR #2 Encore
Hobie Outback for hitting the Salt.

Too many hobbies and never enough time
R4fan

Post by R4fan »

I just bought a bare Matrix 380 Mad Max from Wyvern. I think it was a good deal, as I didn't want the factory optics or bolts. I was looking at a new Axiom locally for $500, and for a little more I was able to buy a better bow and add accessories later. I'm waiting for my arrows to come in now, and will use a spare Aimpoint Micro until I can save up for a scope.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Yes, but you have FREE healthcare, or do you? :shock:
FORVOLS

Post by FORVOLS »

I ordered my M355 from Wyvern on Tue it shipped on Wed. I got the small bow package and few other odds and ends, 6 more custom matrix arrows, case, extra string etc...Corresponded with David via email and he was very prompt to answer questions and give advice. He will get more of my business down the road.
MATRIX 355
HAWKE XB1
Trigger Tech Trigger
20in BEE
Various broadheads
Quick, accurate, simple
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Yes, but you have FREE healthcare, or do you? :shock:
Mostly free yes, but you could die before seeing a Doctor, unless of course you can afford to pay for a private doctor :?
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone