Say a prayer...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

CrazyAce

Say a prayer...

Post by CrazyAce »

For the theif.

Went out to the lease to top of my feeders and check the game camera. Both the game camera and my deer blind were gone. I pray it was needed by the person who decided they needed it more than I did.

Now the panic and time to build a new one get it out and hope it doesn't scare the game away...

Three thieves hung with Christ. Everyone can be redeemed.
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
8ptbuk, vixenmaster, Boo Flemish String
Zombie Slayer, Executioner
Wabi Call
xcaliber

Re: Say a prayer...

Post by xcaliber »

Sad to hear of it, I pray you get your stuff back, and they suffer some legal action! Good luck Crazy Ace.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Nothing but respect for you Brother ! Too handle that in such a way !
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
Sam, just Sam...

Post by Sam, just Sam... »

CrazyAce wrote:For the theif.

Went out to the lease to top of my feeders and check the game camera. Both the game camera and my deer blind were gone. I pray it was needed by the person who decided they needed it more than I did.

Now the panic and time to build a new one get it out and hope it doesn't scare the game away...

I appreciate your attitude towards it. I admit that often in these situations my first thought is not very Christlike. I also hope that they are caught and face legal action, and through it repent and get a job!
Titus 2:11-14, 2 Cor 5:11-21,
Micro, not much done to it, pretty awesome as is.
Sam
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I really feel fer you brother. I no longer will tolerate them, after the losses i have incurred. They don't need them, jus will pawn or sell them
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....one of them cursed and mocked Christ....hopefully he is the one who took your gear, you find him and you can give him a little taste of what hell will feel like! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

Thanks for the support guys.

Or they may use it to feed their family. The kids may get a new "camping" tent. I know I've suffered losses in the past. Today it just hit me that perhaps I need to live the word rather than mouth the words. I'm not worried about it, that I need to seek vengeance. I just think perhaps he, who drinks Bush beer -and thanks for the litter-, may need the money to buy meds or food. I'll work an extra shift and make it up. And by working an extra shift perhaps I can touch a family in need of His love.

John B RN
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
Wabi Call
deerskinner

Post by deerskinner »

I have had the same problem on my land,I have set up game cameras up high in the trees pointed down! Hopefully I can get a picture! Sorry that you had to loose what you worked so hard to get ready for! I feel for you Ron! :(
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Sorry to hear about your stuff being stolen if ashamed some people won't work and buy their own things to be proud of.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
wabi

Post by wabi »

John,
I admire your outlook on the situation.
I hope it was indeed someone in need of feeding their family and not feeding a drug addiction. But even some of those folks manage to turn their lives around.
wabi
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

sure do hate to hear that news ole buddy ...
:(
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

amythntr wrote:

....one of them cursed and mocked Christ....hopefully he is the one who took your gear, you find him and you can give him a little taste of what hell will feel like! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
X2 to that one Anthony !!!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

CrazyAce wrote:Thanks for the support guys.

Or they may use it to feed their family. The kids may get a new "camping" tent. I know I've suffered losses in the past. Today it just hit me that perhaps I need to live the word rather than mouth the words. I'm not worried about it, that I need to seek vengeance. I just think perhaps he, who drinks Bush beer -and thanks for the litter-, may need the money to buy meds or food. I'll work an extra shift and make it up. And by working an extra shift perhaps I can touch a family in need of His love.

John B RN

Brother John...I truly admire the turn the other cheek approach and having a soft heart...I also struggle with people who show no respect for other people's property...it is usually the poorer people that show the most charity and would never dare dream of taking what is not rightfully theirs....

....and its the people with substance that I find that feel that they're entitled to not only their surplus but whatever else is out there including that not theirs....

....the most important part is that you do not have a vengeful heart and can easily move past it....

....however, if you have any further problems Cousin Vinny just got out of the "bigga houza" and he is looking for some side work :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
Last edited by amythntr on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
bubba

Post by bubba »

CrazyAce, I would never look at it the way you are.All i would be thinking about is revenge...My hat is off to you sir. It take's some thing special,to feel that away. Rare indeed...
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

So I spoke to the property managers and they have a pretty good idea of the kid who likely absconded with the goods. They're investigating it now. I may end up with the stuff back, I may not.
bubba wrote:CrazyAce, I would never look at it the way you are.All i would be thinking about is revenge...My hat is off to you sir. It take's some thing special,to feel that away. Rare indeed...
Don't get me wrong. At the moment I realized what had happened I was incredulous and for a moment mad. Then the Spirit moved me and I shrugged at my wife and said "it's only stuff. they make more." I don't think it's a soft heart, so much as an understanding that that's not what He values. I've seen so much death and sick the last few weeks that I am glad to have my health, the ability to go out and hunt, work an extra shift for stuff I want (not need), enjoy the fellowship of you fine folk, and the company of my wife on this adventure. Perhaps I am just thankful I'm not addicted, poor, or that in need.

So I'm thinking of either the Big game vs360 or the primos double bulldog double wide entry... thoughts? (due to time constraints it's not going to be possible to build one .... or is there.. lol Thoughts?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085Y ... YMNFTUQ9QZ
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ZF ... TXVNKFJH7I
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
Wabi Call