flemish string scope issues?????????

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gregtsuperfly

Re: flemish string scope issues?????????

Post by gregtsuperfly »

UPSMAN wrote:You need to upgrade your scope to one that has a speed ring. My neighbor had the same issue with his axiom.

Thank you I will upgrade the scope indefinitely!
Axiom smf
Flemish string
S5s
Dissaptor bars
Easton black max
Excalibur Xact mechanicals
gregtsuperfly

Post by gregtsuperfly »

Onetimeonly x--> wrote:Just for the heck prior to switching back strings, try sighting in at 30yds with the crosshair. May still be close if not on at 20yds? See where she is on the longer yards. Good luck...

I just switched back to the old string and yeah I'm still on target! So I have to assume that the faster string is making my POI different I will try to set the crosshairs at 30 yards with the flemish string tomorrow I'll post the outcome planning on going hunting this fall with this bow I need it to be accurate. I could also just keep moving back a yard at a time and see when I impact the target and then just remember those distances. I can gauge it better that way in the field with a range finder. My windage is good with the faster string it's just my elevation that's off that's why I'm assuming the quicker arrow speed is making my crosshairs off at quicker speeds.
Axiom smf
Flemish string
S5s
Dissaptor bars
Easton black max
Excalibur Xact mechanicals
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

gregtsuperfly wrote:
UPSMAN wrote:You need to upgrade your scope to one that has a speed ring. My neighbor had the same issue with his axiom.

Thank you I will upgrade the scope indefinitely!
If you'll watch the trading Post you can get a great deal on a scope at a super price ! I've found our members to be extremely honest ! Great bunch of guys !
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]