Wal Mart

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SEW

Wal Mart

Post by SEW »

I'm sitting outside the Poplar Bluff, MO Walmart and had my iPad on Walmart wifi. I tried to get on the Excal website ; but, as a courtesy to the customer, it wouldn't let me. Why? Because of the content of the website. I think our country has lost its mind! At least, our government and many businesses try to protect us from our self destructive interests.
bigredopie

Re: Wal Mart

Post by bigredopie »

Which Walmart? The new market or the old full version? We are just down the street.
380 Matrix, Vortex, Y25, Exomag and Brown Vixen
Boo Strings & Big John Arrows to hit 'em
DaGriz Knife and Hatchet Set to Skin 'em
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

try'n to save you from this addiction! . . .unless yer already an addict, then there's no hope for recovery :lol:
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
SEW

Post by SEW »

Old WM
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Maulmart wants to sell sportin-goods but then tell the World they don't Support it. Jus want yer money by hook or crook
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
galamb

Post by galamb »

You were obviously trying to see if that dangerous weapon was suitable for taking over the Walmart, in a terrorist act.

Since I didn't see "man storms Walmart with a Crossbow" on CNN obviously their precautions worked :lol:
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
wabi

Post by wabi »

vixenmaster wrote:Maulmart wants to sell sportin-goods but then tell the World they don't Support it. Jus want yer money by hook or crook
Well said!
wabi
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Well, where did you think that you could decide for yourself. LOL One liberty at a time. Drip by drip. Oops, did not want to offend Wildcatter. :lol: :lol:
Eck

Post by Eck »

The best way to handle this is to let them know that you will be shopping elsewhere due to their policies and practices on a multitude of issues (and freedoms) that you hold dearly.

When they hear that message enough (which tranlates into lost revenue) they will reconsider their position. Until then . . . the tide will continue to rise.

I'm old enough to remember how Walmart established their foothold in the market with their "Made in America" marketing campaigns after Kmart, Zayre and other stores went to products from Taiwan and Japan. Thats when I started shopping there. When Walmart decided to take over the market, "Made in USA" went out the door. I stopped shortly therafter. Having HRC on their Board of Directors didn't improve my opinion of them at the time either.

Time to go shoot my ExoMag to get my BP back down!!
Micro 335
Matrix 380
Boofest 2016 Matrix 330
Trigger Techs all around
125 gr. QAD Exodus (Micro) 100 gr Slicks otherwise
Strings by Vixenmaster
Arrows by Xcaliber