Buying An Excalibur

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Slide

Buying An Excalibur

Post by Slide »

Is there a BJ or RJ who sells Excaliburs on this site? I just joined this forum, and was reading through some of the topics, and others had mentioned buying items from you. Thanks!
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Hey Slide,

BJ is Wayne and Brenda Jones.

They run Archery Plus in Huntsville, On. It's a great place to order from, good prices, excellent service and great tech support. If you go to the main page, click on dealers, Canada, Ontario...you will find Archery Plus.

BJ is member # 119 on this forum, see page three of the memberlist when you sort by "joined date". You can PM them on here or email them at :

[email protected]

Mike
Slide

To Red Label

Post by Slide »

Thanks for the info on BJ. I appreciate the quick reply. This is the first time I have ever used a forum like this. I got on the site at 3PM yesterday, and looked at my watch and it was 6PM. All of your posted subjects will be very helpful as I proceed to get set up with my first crossbow. I just had surgery in July on my right hand. They say I will never shoot a regular bow again. It's great to know that all you "pros" are out there to help me.
Bronco

Post by Bronco »

Well I don't know if you would call us all "pros" more like "dedcated enthuistes" but what ever ya call us we are always ready to put our 2 cents in. Dont be afraid to ask any kind of question. There is never anything called a dumb question. Oh yeah by the way some of our spelling isn't the greatest either but we wont mention some names (Bronco). Well I guess its too late I mentioned his name but thats life. :lol:
Slide

To Red Label

Post by Slide »

Hi Red Label,

I have tried to reach Wayne or Brenda at Archery Plus by e-mail and phone with no response. Do they have unusual hours at their shop? Do you have a correct phone number for them? Thanks.

Slide
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Slide you have a PM
Last edited by Red Label on Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Slide if'n you e-mailed him or PM ie: the forum (PM) he will get back at ya. hang in there. Welcome too the Excalibur Forum :lol:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Digger

Post by Digger »

the shop # is (705)789-1208...the other number is wherei can be reached during the day...any time after 4:00 at the shop is good...

73 Madill Church Rd
Huntsville, ON
P1H 2J2
705-788-5208
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage