DrStirrup

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SEC-ond 2 none

Re: DrStirrup

Post by SEC-ond 2 none »

X2 on the phone tag. That was what happened to me. When he first called me I couldn't understand what he was saying. I was not wearing my hearing aids. I told him he had the wrong number and I hung up. SORRY Gaston. After about 3 ph. calls later we had our conversation. I am sure Gaston had problems with my MO. hillbilly speech as well.
Gaston, wishing you the best in your business venture. I will do my part in testing/promoting your product in an honest and fair evaluation.

Happy Trails
Stephen
Matrix 380
fergie

Post by fergie »

came home after going to the bank and renewing out mortgage and kind of sad to see what we still owe........ that's a whole other story :(
but was pleasantly surprised when I came home. gaston offered to send me a whole kit for my 380 blackout and I told him I didn't need the stirrup because I received one from a member that just couldn't get used to it so he said he'd send me everything else they have the dbkillers, bumpers and 4x4kocker I just need to tell him my form name and address....... my father-in-law was over helping us renovate then we went shooting our bow. my 380 and his exocet 200, he was really interested in the stirrup so I emailed gaston later that night and asked if the offer for the stirrup still stood and I'd put it on my FIL exocet...... well came home to two boxes on the deck and he sent us one complete kit for mu FIL's exocet and the rest I needed to finish off my matrix with his products. both bows are put together and I took a few shots with my matrix and holly crap does it ever make a difference with the vibration and noise level. looks cool too by the way. no change in poi and didn't need to adjust anything with my scope at all. my father-in-law's bow needed a new string so I slapped on a Flemish string I had laying around for my old bows and I'm letting it settle in before we shoot his. I'm trying to figure out the pic thing here and not having much success. i'll have my wife try tonight.
man gaston has some great products........ if and when Excalibur comes out with a faster micro i'll be in line for one and outfit it with drstirrup product for sure...... oh, and a triggertech!
thanks again gaston, it's just what the dr. ordered.
I know I'm a nurse.......LOL
steve
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
njlungbuster

Post by njlungbuster »

StormDragon wrote:Update: Gaston called me personally this morning and after playing phone tag I got the chance to talk to him directly.

After talking a bit he offered to send me some stuff for my Micro which completely surprised me.

And from what I took from my conversation with him he's probably a real pistol in person. Straight and to the point but courteous and genuine at the same time.
I hope to see you at my range when ya get that stirrup ;-) I wanna check it out.
2015 Excalibur Micro 335
fergie

Post by fergie »

I was sitting here tonight drinking a few beer..... anyone in the Ottawa/ way closer to cornwall Ontario area want to see this set up on a matrix or an older exocet 200 just pm me and we could hook up and you could check it out for yourself if you're on the fence.
steve
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

I emailed him, and I am awaiting a call/ reply. Nothing yet. Looking to tout his goods to the Texas Crossbow Hunter's Club and my hunting club Buckdaddys. Will be fun!
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
8ptbuk, vixenmaster, Boo Flemish String
Zombie Slayer, Executioner
Wabi Call
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

You guys think this will work well with people using the Tac Pac?
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

NEPAbowhunter wrote:You guys think this will work well with people using the Tac Pac?

...I have the Tac Pac on my CB's and it does not interfere at all.

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

CrazyAce wrote:I emailed him, and I am awaiting a call/ reply.
I too sent an Email to him through the website. No response to date??

Kind of wondering now... :?:

Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

IronNoggin wrote:
CrazyAce wrote:I emailed him, and I am awaiting a call/ reply.
I too sent an Email to him through the website. No response to date??

Kind of wondering now... :?:

Nog
Nog, I got a call shortly after posting, and just as I was walking to bed... Gaston said he had emailed me. I looked and looked and could find nothing in my email. Perhaps he thinks he has sent it and it's just not making it through...

Gaston, I looked through my email thoroughly and could not find anything.

CrazyAce aka
John
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
8ptbuk, vixenmaster, Boo Flemish String
Zombie Slayer, Executioner
Wabi Call
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

CrazyAce wrote:... Gaston said he had emailed me. I looked and looked and could find nothing in my email. Perhaps he thinks he has sent it and it's just not making it through...
Thanks John. Likely he is just busy. I'll try again tomorrow and include a phone number I guess...

Cheers & Thanks,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
jdmax

Post by jdmax »

I would like to try one, but hate the broadhead guard. Does it come off or all one piece?
JDMAX
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I believe it is all one piece, but will find out shortly :wink:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
fergie

Post by fergie »

jdmax wrote:I would like to try one, but hate the broadhead guard. Does it come off or all one piece?
JDMAX
all one piece
Normous

Post by Normous »

jdmax wrote:I would like to try one, but hate the broadhead guard. Does it come off or all one piece?
JDMAX
A Dremel with a cut off blade should do the trick quickly.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
fergie

Post by fergie »

I kind of like the one piece design. the bow stands on it on the floor perfectly, no leaning it on the wall so it slides down.