thank you boo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

thank you boo

Post by longbow joe »

I was having trouble with my micro getting its servings eaten by my expensive trigger tec upgrade i read your instructions on polishing the claws and it worked great. Granted trigger tec shouldent have supplied a not compleat product especially at what they charge but you saved me from taking it out down time etc.shot a gazzilion shots outta the little monster this week n no chew marks ....... thanks again . Lbj
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
DaveShooter

Re: thank you boo

Post by DaveShooter »

longbow joe wrote:I was having trouble with my micro getting its servings eaten by my expensive trigger tec upgrade i read your instructions on polishing the claws and it worked great. Granted trigger tec shouldent have supplied a not compleat product especially at what they charge but you saved me from taking it out down time etc.shot a gazzilion shots outta the little monster this week n no chew marks ....... thanks again . Lbj
Boo be the man fo sure !!!! :D
coolhl

Post by coolhl »

how many shots before the serving got chewed up before and after the polishing?
My servings only last 125 to 160 shots on my micro with SS TT trigger...
thanks, norm
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Got about 60 shots outta the new tt looked like it was gonna unravel. With the polish job shot over 100 this week no or hardly no wear on serving
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.