leaving a ground blind set up

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bubba

Re: leaving a ground blind set up

Post by bubba »

This has me scratching my head? Never really gave it any thought. I always take the shoot through screen down once i'm in a ground blind. Don't like the idea of shooting through it. And try and wear black once in side to match the interior. Well my dad use to say.. Son you learn some thing every day. Thanks (wabi) i'll be spraying eight ground blind windows black, at least bring it to my son's attention. It sure is a interesting point......
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
CT.HNTR

Post by CT.HNTR »

WABI,

I have noticed the same reaction when the window is open and the shoot through mesh removed but not so much when the shoot through mesh is kept in place. Window open with shoot through mesh in place remains very stealthy but I have never had the confidence to shoot through the mesh. I have read articles that indicate it’s a bad idea when using mechanicals but not an issue when using fixed blades.

Does anybody have any experience shooting through the mesh they can share?
Matrix Bulldog 440
BOO Custom Strings
Vortex Crossfire II
18 Inch Zombies with 110 Grain Brass Inserts
125 Grain Slick tricks
2 Inch Blazer Vanes with Right Helical
turbo

Post by turbo »

Great idea,I will be painting my windows before putting it up
Thanks for the heads up :D
LIVING THE DREAM