Make your own bolts...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Make your own bolts...

Post by amythntr »

....Dan (xclalibur)...no plug necessary, you did have the lowest price...nicely packaged and super quick delivery...I was and I know of others who have ordered and were equally pleased.... :wink: :wink:

....what I didn't tell anyone was that I emailed you a picture of Cousin Vince...asking you to give me your best price...once you saw the picture and I used my best Godfather voice....I had the arrows with a personal check from you refunding what I sent you....geeeez you can's beat getting free ZS...I guess you like Cousin Vince? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

We love him! :shock:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Welcome!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Mr.Boiler

Post by Mr.Boiler »

Wow! One day and I get all this... Thanks guys! I kind of figured it wouldn't be a money saver. Thats not a problem. For me its satisfying when you can make your own little contribution to a good dear hunt. Excalibur made the bow and I make the arrows,
As my signature states in a bit of a biblical story kind of way, I have the Micro 335. Beautiful xbow. I prefer stalking / still hunting. This bow just felt right when I picked it up for the first time. I come from a long line of riflemen so to go with a bow is a bit of a change and the crossbow feels more like an easy transition. Some say when you go with a bow the rifle just collects dust. We'll see.
Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome!
"So at this time take, please, your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt some wild game for me." Gen. 27:3
So I took my Excalibur Micro 335 and my Marlin 336 and my Henry .22lr Frontier and did just so...
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Mr.Boiler wrote:Wow! One day and I get all this... Thanks guys! I kind of figured it wouldn't be a money saver. Thats not a problem. For me its satisfying when you can make your own little contribution to a good dear hunt. Excalibur made the bow and I make the arrows,
As my signature states in a bit of a biblical story kind of way, I have the Micro 335. Beautiful xbow. I prefer stalking / still hunting. This bow just felt right when I picked it up for the first time. I come from a long line of riflemen so to go with a bow is a bit of a change and the crossbow feels more like an easy transition. Some say when you go with a bow the rifle just collects dust. We'll see.
Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome!

....Well it has for me Mr.Boiler...only hunted one day last year with the muzzleloader....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Another vote for Black Eagle Archery products.

I also LOVE my Bohning triple tower - will never go back to single fletching again.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

My blackpowder rifles are all sitting snug in a case, awaiting a chance to last fill tags, Texas has a last of the last for muzzle loader only. So if I fail to fill tags I will be back out in Feb to try and get a couple stragglers. :oops: :cry:
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
8ptbuk, vixenmaster, Boo Flemish String
Zombie Slayer, Executioner
Wabi Call
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

Bare shafts I only buy from Jerry at SOUTH SHORE ARCHERY SUPPLY Black eagle Guru, and the only place to by his exclusive Spynal Tapps,,, he has them made exclusively for him,, to his spec's,,, directly from Black Eagle, finest shafts on the planet in high poundage recurves!!! All I shoot!
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
bubba

Post by bubba »

wildcatter wrote:Bare shafts I only buy from Jerry at SOUTH SHORE ARCHERY SUPPLY Black eagle Guru, and the only place to by his exclusive Spynal Tapps,,, he has them made exclusively for him,, to his spec's,,, directly from Black Eagle, finest shafts on the planet in high poundage recurves!!! All I shoot!
X-2 Jerry at South Shore Archery, Your one shop stop for every thing and any thing. Arrow's and bolts. On the web or give him a buzz 1-813-545-0754.
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)