vanilla killer

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Re: vanilla killer

Post by longbow joe »

Anthony you can bait in jersey. I did in hunterdon county. Bait food all the same. Unless somethin changed. In se pa only baiting w permission from landowner n permit. Baiting never really worked for me . I rely on funnels n the rut!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

NO WATER.......I GUESS YOU CAN THIN IT OUT NEVER TRIED IT GO FOR IT!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

amythntr wrote:
longbow joe wrote:Ok big 1 im only gonna give it to you because my parents were coal crackers ( hazleton) lol dont give the recipe to anyone ...lol ok 3 equal parts 3oz or 3 gallon 1 part real vanilla extract not the cheapo stuff. 1 part real maple syrup (the good expensive kind) 1 part almond extract. There you go this stuff has worked for me for years especially in early season does love it. In later season tinks spray doe p is sprayed seperately in n around my stand. Now remember some states consider this "foooood " so be carefull you dont want mr warden gettin you! If its not allowed Good luck seriously good stuff .
...that sounds more like an invite for "yogi" to come knocking....and once they see this little, fat italian chomping on a prosciutto, mozzarella and roasted pepper sandwich... :shock: :shock: :shock: well I will be shaking in my boots :oops: and crying like a tweeny :cry: :cry:

Anthony :)
lol you crack me up ole buddy !!! :lol:
ohiobuck

Post by ohiobuck »

Sounds like it will go great with my chocolate covered coffee beans I eat when its cold. Keeps me from falling asleep in the stand.
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

1 part real vanilla extract not the cheapo stuff.
1 part real maple syrup (the good expensive kind)
1 part almond extract.

So I guess it's ok to use the really Cheap almond extract. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
Sam, just Sam...

Post by Sam, just Sam... »

So, because I live in a CWD county in Michigan, we are not allowed to bait this year. I imagine that this recipe is considered a "food" and not a "scent", however I had the ingredients and mixed up a small batch. I then had a half empty jar of peanut butter that I mixed it all together. It smells amazing! i'M not sure if I'll smear some on a tree about 8 feet up so the deer can't eat it (baiting or not?) or if I'll just smear some on a good slice of bread.
Sam
Titus 2:11-14, 2 Cor 5:11-21,
Micro, not much done to it, pretty awesome as is.
Sam
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

You guys crack me up.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

To be honest till . Someone pointed it out i just considered it "Scent" . Its like the car. N medicine comercials with the warnings . I hadda tell you it could be foooood. I think itz sceeeent .
Cherokeeson

Post by Cherokeeson »

amythntr wrote:...that sounds more like an invite for "yogi" to come knocking....and once they see this little, fat italian chomping on a prosciutto, mozzarella and roasted pepper sandwich... :shock: :shock: :shock: well I will be shaking in my boots :oops: and crying like a tweeny :cry: :cry:

Anthony :)
Equinox (Exodus) - Vari-Zone - Big John Custom Arrows
Swhackers, Mangus Stingers
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
—Albert Einstein