Dr Stirrup could use our help! (Spread the Word!)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Dr Stirrup could use our help! (Spread the Word!)

Post by amythntr »

....I had the blessing of being able to attend Boofest this year and was further blessed by having Gaston the inventor of the Dr.Stirrup system provide me along with many others a complete Dr.Stirrup system for my 380/335....

For those of us who are extremely happy with the setup Gaston could really use our help in talking this product up....Just getting to the point where he is...has been an extremely expensive endeavor and to date he really has NOT made any money and, in fact, is further out of pocket with all that he has given to us.....it is at this point where many new ideas and business' struggle to make it to the next step...

....I have spoken to Gaston a bunch of times this week providing him with some feedback and ideas...but its up to us to talk this up with fellow Excalibur owners and bow shops that feature the Excalibur line of Crossbow....

....I know it is a great product and has made cocking my CB's a lot easier and less stress on my back...I hope others will join in and help in making this a success for Gaston....

Thanks,

Anthony :)
Last edited by amythntr on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
fergie

Re: Dr Stirrup could use our help!

Post by fergie »

I tried in shop today as they had a kit sitting next to the counter....... they didn't seem interested, they didn't know anything about it and said it just showed up yesterday. they didn't now where the kit was from. when I started telling them about it on my m380 and father-in-laws exocet 200 they asked if I liked it and where I got it from. I told them more about it and they asked me if the company was Canadian or American, they had no clue whatsoever what or where it came from....... I don't know what was in the package Gaston sent them if there was a letter or what but they didn't see too interested........
I'm going to another shop tomorrow and i'll bring my bow with me.
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
Sam, just Sam...

Post by Sam, just Sam... »

I wasn't going to buy one, but I looked on their website and I didn't see any for sale, said 2016? Also I am not really convinced how/why this is a great upgrade. Don't crucify me, but I just don't get it. Maybe you could convince me, and then I could spread the word!
Titus 2:11-14, 2 Cor 5:11-21,
Micro, not much done to it, pretty awesome as is.
Sam
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Could someone post a pic :?:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

Greetings. Drs. Stirrup accessories seem impressive to me! I am interested in the dB Killer and the 4x4 rope kocker... I would like to get some info, if possible. I have sent 2 e-mails, to Dr Stirrup, but I have yet to get any reply. Is the dB killer designed to fit the S5 system, with the round tip? Thanks, J.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

For sure , Gaston has built a better mouse trap , the bow is quitter . less vibration, easier to cock and in my case a faster arrow, not to mention safer to decock, after the hunt. :D you have to try it for yourself and you will be convinced. JMO
W.M.
fergie

Post by fergie »

seriously, the bows are so much quieter and it really helps with vibration. it's like night and day..... if and when I get a new "faster" micro i'll gladly pay for a whole kit and not think twice about it. most of the people that I know that have excaliburs won't pay the price for this kit but they won't but a trigger tech either. i have both and won't think twice about buying either if and when i get another. it's just a matter of time for me. I've gone from the carved limb vixen to exocet to exomag to exomax to m380 and was mad that i received my m380 on my birthday December 18th and that year 7 days later on x-mas get an email about the mega405......... would have gotten it, but love my m380 with "upgades" from drstirrup and trigger tech......... until i get a new one :lol:
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fergie

Post by fergie »

georgiaboy wrote:Could someone post a pic :?:
i really can't figure it out on this form........ i can send a link to my pics on photobucket if you want.
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

fergie wrote:
georgiaboy wrote:Could someone post a pic :?:
i really can't figure it out on this form........ i can send a link to my pics on photobucket if you want.
Check out the web site... www.drstirrup.com It will tell you all about these accessories. He tells the facts! Not a gimmicky sales pitch.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
fergie

Post by fergie »

finally figured it out with my wife's help.......
Image[/URL][/img]

fergie

Post by fergie »

I think I've said it before but;
thanks for the opportunity of trying and testing your new products Gaston, so far I'm impressed and will not hesitate to pick up these products fro my next build........
steve
Sam, just Sam...

Post by Sam, just Sam... »

Fergie,
That is a sexy bow. WOW, I love the munch mount, the 3 arrow quiver, the Drstirrup, and everything else. I'll probably never pull the trigger on a TT trigger, a Drstirrup, a munch mount, or anything else, but it won't keep me from drooling over your rig!
Titus 2:11-14, 2 Cor 5:11-21,
Micro, not much done to it, pretty awesome as is.
Sam
fergie

Post by fergie »

she is sweet.... until the next one comes along.

hey, I used to be like that with women............. :lol:
then I done got married and can't afford to leave so I just upgrade the toys instead...... LOL
just kidding
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

I've already given the guys at my local shop the heads up that when the package comes in from Gaston I'm bringing it up and all of us can learn about the goodies inside together.

I figure what better way to help a shop learn about a product then have them help with the instalation and testing of it afterwards.

Now I'm getting antsy lol
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
kd8jgu

Post by kd8jgu »

I will be ordering mine in Nov.
Local bow shop is working on becoming an Excal dealer
He shot my Grizzly and turned around and ordered a Micro
He is talking about selling all Excal goodies even after market
So will be working on him here
May my aim be true and my arrow fly straight