Excalibur at Hunting shows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

confederate

Excalibur at Hunting shows

Post by confederate »

We have our Buckarama Hunting Show coming up this weekend in Perry Ga. I know Excalibur will be there. Do they sell accesorries to the public at there booth? I want to buy some Dissipator Bars if they sell them. If not I can go ahead and order them now.
Matrix 330
Micro Axe 340
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Hi Confederate,

We will be at the Perry Buckarama but we only show and demonstrate Excalibur product at the show. However, we have numerous dealers selling our crossbows and accessories at the show so you would be able to purchase the dissipator bars there. Make sure to drop by and say hi!

Peter
Digger

Post by Digger »

They weren't selling accesseries or xbows at the show in Toronto last time I was there,but it seems if theysold parts they would be cutting their distributers throats and theirs. Best bet is to send Excalbur an Email and ask them for sure. But there were 1/2 a dozen boothes that were selling Excal and accesseries at that show, bought an Emag and scope package from one of them that day. If there are no distributors in GA. they may bring some .

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
striper

Post by striper »

Excalibur Marketing dude: We have heard that Bill T and Kathy will be at the Montgomery Buckmasters this weekend. Is that true? Striper
May your days be long and your hunts many. Pray that the God of the Bible will protect you as you go.
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

Hi Striper,

Yes, Bill & Kath will be at the Montgomery Buckmaster show this weekend. Make sure to drop by and say hi!

Peter
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

Hi
We will have a booth at the Buckmasters show in Montgomery Alabama but we've had to cancel on our booth at the Perry Buckarama due to an illness in the family. I'm sorry to miss this show and the great people we meet there every year, but some things take precedence. We'll be there next year regardless.
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

Does excalibur ever go to any shows in Ontario? I am really interested in meeting Bill and Kath. I know they dont go to the sportsman show and I dont know any other shows around.
-Richard-
A.W

Post by A.W »

Bill T wrote:Hi
We will have a booth at the Buckmasters show in Montgomery Alabama but we've had to cancel on our booth at the Perry Buckarama due to an illness in the family.
I hope all turns out well. :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.