Arrows for Micro 335

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mmartins

Arrows for Micro 335

Post by mmartins »

Friends , I am a happy owner of a Micro 335 and I'm struggling to get arrows for her here in Brazil. I know it's recommended a set weighing 350 grains or more . There is a possibility to use heavier arrow another to form together with lighter ends. Thank you
Sam, just Sam...

Re: Arrows for Micro 335

Post by Sam, just Sam... »

Could you make them yourself? I know customs and stuff might be a pain. But you could buy the shafts and the fletching, send it in 2 different packages, some glue and inserts too.

Maybe someone like David from Wyvern creations could send you everything you need to put them together (already pre cut for length), then you could just glue it all together once it arrives? Will Brazil not let you bring in arrows set up?

Sam
Titus 2:11-14, 2 Cor 5:11-21,
Micro, not much done to it, pretty awesome as is.
Sam
mmartins

Post by mmartins »

here have access to Pilledrive would be a good option ?
Sam, just Sam...

Post by Sam, just Sam... »

Sorry man. That doesn't make any sense to me.
Titus 2:11-14, 2 Cor 5:11-21,
Micro, not much done to it, pretty awesome as is.
Sam
Coon Gravy

Post by Coon Gravy »

The Carbon Express pile drivers I found online appear to be about 342 grains. So you're going to be getting heavy quick with a broadhead up to 442 grains with 100 grain broadhead. Not sure about FOC on them but that seems like a pretty beastly arrow.

A minha esposa e Carioca... Muito Prazer amigo!
Grizzly & 355
Keystone & Copenhagen
Go Big Red!
mmartins

Post by mmartins »

Olá Coon Gravy, muito prazer, bom saber que vou ter alguém para me ajudar,rsrsr.
Meu problema é encontrar flechas para a Micro, como o recomendado é um conjunto de no mínimo 350 grains, acho que a Pilledrives iria servir para cortar com 16,5 pol pois ela é pesada e ficaria com 280 grains mais ou menos. Com ponta de 100 grains iria para 380 grains, acima do mínimo recomendado, certo?

Muito obrigado