Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar...

Post by amythntr »

wabi wrote:I just ordered a quart to try. I also want to see if it helps with my digestive system.
I'll probably get my annual flu shot when I go to the VA next month, I do think the flu shot helps.

How much do you take Anthony? I see everything for 1tsp to 2tbsp / day recommended online.

.....Mike , the problem w being Italian is we believe if a little is good for you, a lot is even better.... Follow the directions of 1 to 2 tbsps.... I happen to like the taste so I like putting it in every thing... Even Honey Bunches of Oats... So you're asking the wrong person! :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
SEC-ond 2 none

Post by SEC-ond 2 none »

It's a good treatment for " Coccidiosis ".

Happy Trails
Stephen
Matrix 380
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

SEC-ond 2 none wrote:It's a good treatment for " Coccidiosis ".

Happy Trails
Stephen
m

....does nothing to relieve the incurable smile from
excaliburpurchastanitis!!! :lol:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

I have to give acv it's due. It stopped stone production in my gall bladder and dissolved what was there saving me from an operation to remove them. Amazing stuff. I also use it to keep flies off of hanging meat. I think it really hits it's stride as a general tonic for all sorts of malaises. :D
Hank
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I must add to this in hope it helps someone. I take one table spoon of apple cider vinegar(important, make sure the bottle says "with Mother")in the morning and one before supper, after two and a half weeks it really helped my arthritis. After a month I realized I had lost ten pounds and I had not changed my eating habits or any extra exercise.
Now for the biggest change , I have suffered with eczema for quite a while and tried every cream, pills and ointments the doctor gave me, with no results. In addition to taking the two table spoons every day, I put 50% Apple cider vinegar and 50% water in a spray bottle and sprayed my eczema and then rinsed it off 15-20min later. After two weeks, 95-98% of my eczema was GONE!! I passed this info to a friend who has suffered for years with eczema on his legs, and again after two weeks his legs completely healed. I hope this helps someone.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Bullzeye wrote:I must add to this in hope it helps someone. I take one table spoon of apple cider vinegar(important, make sure the bottle says "with Mother")in the morning and one before supper, after two and a half weeks it really helped my arthritis. After a month I realized I had lost ten pounds and I had not changed my eating habits or any extra exercise.
Now for the biggest change , I have suffered with eczema for quite a while and tried every cream, pills and ointments the doctor gave me, with no results. In addition to taking the two table spoons every day, I put 50% Apple cider vinegar and 50% water in a spray bottle and sprayed my eczema and then rinsed it off 15-20min later. After two weeks, 95-98% of my eczema was GONE!! I passed this info to a friend who has suffered for years with eczema on his legs, and again after two weeks his legs completely healed. I hope this helps someone.
....great story BE! :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

hankenhunter wrote:I have to give acv it's due. It stopped stone production in my gall bladder and dissolved what was there saving me from an operation to remove them. Amazing stuff. I also use it to keep flies off of hanging meat. I think it really hits it's stride as a general tonic for all sorts of malaises. :D
Hank

....Wow...Hank, that is really something...no operation!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Is there a better time to take it! Mornings or night ???
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

mr meat wrote:Is there a better time to take it! Mornings or night ???
I took it morning and at night. One tablespoon x2 for me. I think this stuff lives up to the old adage of the worse it tastes, the better it is for you. :wink:
Hank
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Bullzeye wrote:I must add to this in hope it helps someone. I take one table spoon of apple cider vinegar(important, make sure the bottle says "with Mother")in the morning and one before supper, after two and a half weeks it really helped my arthritis. After a month I realized I had lost ten pounds and I had not changed my eating habits or any extra exercise.
Thanks for posting this. My son and I both have eczema.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

That is awesome. I have a fishing partner who has suffered for as long as I have known him. I am phoning him tonight. Thanks,
Hank
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

hankenhunter wrote:
mr meat wrote:Is there a better time to take it! Mornings or night ???
I took it morning and at night. One tablespoon x2 for me. I think this stuff lives up to the old adage of the worse it tastes, the better it is for you. :wink:
Hank
I put a table spoon in a glass and then add about 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda which reduces the acid in the vinegar, then add orange juice. Since orange juice is acidic you barely taste the apple cider vinegar
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
wabi

Post by wabi »

Got mine this morning and tried a Tbsp straight. Not too bad!
Might be good with a little olive oil & drizzled over a Subway sandwich....
Spicy Italian on Italian herbs & cheese bread - jalapenos - black olives - jalapenos - banana peppers - jalapenos - tomato - jalapenos - lettuce - jalapenos.......... did I mention I like jalapenos? :lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi
deadeer

Post by deadeer »

Sounds like my sandwich! Lol. I have been taking it for a month or so now. Definately has toned down stiffness in joints and I too have lost almost ten pounds now. Pretty danged neat stuff!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.... I am glad to hear so many people are either taking it with great results or have begun or are about to take it...

.... I wish I could say I lost weight from it ... But have not... I can say that I have not gotten sick at all since taking it... Not even a sniffle... This is while everyone in the family had colds and flu...

..... I'm glad this has become a positive public service announcement!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings