New air brakes on my 405

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

rein1

New air brakes on my 405

Post by rein1 »

Decided to order some air brakes from Wyvern so I installed them today on the 405... I will say it did quiet things down some the big difference to me is less vibration ... Installation went easy with no big problems .. Now what is next for my 405 ???
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: New air brakes on my 405

Post by Doe Master »

Custom string to match your custom arrows . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
SEW

Post by SEW »

Bend the arrow retention spring to where it lightly holds the arrow but won't touch the rail on launch. I have 2 layers of shrink wrap on mine.
Wrap the stirrup with rubber tape, place an 1 oz wheel weight near the end of each side of the stirrup, right before the turn, tape it on, wrap the entire stirrup with vinyl backed camo tape, use zip ties to help secure.
That's a good start.
rein1

Post by rein1 »

Doe Master wrote:Custom string to match your custom arrows . :)
Yea that's a long story , Last yr I ordered a string from boo but for some reason I never received or that's what I thought.. Boo was made since I didn't pay him, Which I don't blame him... Fast forward a yr I was cleaning out my truck and what do I come across ?? A package with the string and wax from boo... Needless to say I was embarrassed big time so I emailed boo and made good on my payment ..
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

rein1 wrote:
Doe Master wrote:Custom string to match your custom arrows . :)
Yea that's a long story , Last yr I ordered a string from boo but for some reason I never received or that's what I thought.. Boo was made since I didn't pay him, Which I don't blame him... Fast forward a yr I was cleaning out my truck and what do I come across ?? A package with the string and wax from boo... Needless to say I was embarrassed big time so I emailed boo and made good on my payment ..
How embarrassing. :oops: ....he sent you a string without payment? Very strange. :shock: ......good for you having the integrity to follow up with payment. :wink:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
CrazyAce

Post by CrazyAce »

Dr stirrup set up, Ti64 bolts, TT trigger, Munch mount arra holder :) should hold you for a minute :)
-SnotRocket-
Matrix 405
DLX scope
TriggerTech 2.5#
DrStirrup rig
8ptbuk, vixenmaster, Boo Flemish String
Zombie Slayer, Executioner
Wabi Call