Why So Many Crossbows?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Re: Why So Many Crossbows?

Post by longbow joe »

Next week well talk about safe places to hide too many pistols
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

longbow joe wrote:Next week well talk about safe places to hide too many pistols
I look forward to that conversation but I just put those in the cabinet. I need places for bigger things such as crossbows.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/URL] you have to be tactical in marriage it takes years of practice. Tell them your gonna kill yourself it you dont get the new micro. Ooor like the kids say ....all my friends have multipul crossbows. I remember i came home with my new harley n she said why didnt i mention or tell her i was getting it. I brought up the new dining room she had to have n the fact i pay 300 a month for it n that her car is 1 year old n my truck is 5 . She said the color was nice n changed the subject see wat im gettin at. Lol
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Oops!
Last edited by Boo on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

longbow joe wrote:Next week well talk about safe places to hide too many pistols
How about hiding duck and goose calls! I need help with that!
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

LOL

Joe, I showed this to the wife. She snickered and said, "You and this girly room." She says we're worse than women. :lol:
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Not many here. Only 11 recurve crossbows. No matrix or micros. We won't even discuss compound verticals or recurves. When you shoot everyday in many different places you need the bow for the application. Never want to go anywhere and be over bowed. :lol:
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

See wat you started . 4 pages already .its better than postin how to do a 1lb trigger job . Good nite good hunting all! Me i dont want to kill anything yet i enjoy sitting in peace n quiet wen You live in a house fulla women even the dogs a girl you cant wait till ur next hunt. Wait till that cute little huntin buddy turns 16 .lololol lolol
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

longbow joe wrote:See wat you started . 4 pages already .its better than postin how to do a 1lb trigger job . Good nite good hunting all! Me i dont want to kill anything yet i enjoy sitting in peace n quiet wen You live in a house fulla women even the dogs a girl you cant wait till ur next hunt. Wait till that cute little huntin buddy turns 16 .lololol lolol
Let's not rush her growing up just yet. I want her to stay this age forever.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I had three but traded off the Parker with wheels when I need some "Cat" work done.
Presently I have a newer M 355 and a pretty new Axiom SMF... I have set both up pretty nice.

The Axiom wears a Nikon Bolt & S-5's as well as ADF along with excalibers custom flemish strings. I shoot her almost daily and use her as a Back-up . I have named this one "Baby Girl" .

The 355 which is my primary hunting bow wears a Leupold Crossbones scope, a set of Danny M's Baby Bumpers, an ADF , and another of excaliber's custom flemish strings. I will soon have Boo slick up the trigger and the 355 has been named "Bull Buster"....

I keep looking at the 380's but as yet, have not gave into the "urge" :lol:

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I own three...two by design one by a raffle..."I will not buy another!, I will not buy another! I will not buy another!......" :shock: :shock:

Another :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

amythntr wrote:....I own three...two by design one by a raffle..."I will not buy another!, I will not buy another! I will not buy another!......" :shock: :shock:

Keep saying that Anthony, I want to know how that works out for you. :lol:
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:....I own three...two by design one by a raffle..."I will not buy another!, I will not buy another! I will not buy another!......" :shock: :shock:

Good luck with that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

Turkey Ninja wrote:I noticed that too. Y'all boys collect some crossbows! I do the same with TURKEY GUNS, so I guess I can't fault y'all too much.
A guy can NEVER have too many turkey guns. I'm currently at 5. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
Boo

Post by Boo »

UPSMAN wrote:
Turkey Ninja wrote:I noticed that too. Y'all boys collect some crossbows! I do the same with TURKEY GUNS, so I guess I can't fault y'all too much.
A guy can NEVER have too many turkey guns. I'm currently at 5. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Did read that at Paul's place in 2014 you didn't see a single turkey? Seems to me that place was lousy with them! When I was there, Paul had to stop for turkeys that were in the way when we were driving through a trail.
You have 5 turkey guns? The first one didn't work soooooo! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: