inside diameter of 18" diablo carbon arrows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

deerman41

inside diameter of 18" diablo carbon arrows

Post by deerman41 »

I want to install lighted nocks other than lumenocks, they are too hard to turn off. I've had hand surgery and don't have enough grip strength to turn off. what nocks are easier to turn off? I've looked at nufletch igniters universal kit how hard are they to install? :D
Matrix 350 LE, Hawke XB 30 Pro SR,Trigger Tech, ADF,Danny Miller bumpers, Leupold Vendetta 2 rangefinder
Tactacam
18" Spynal Tapps,110 gr inserts, 100gr Sevr

Lumenoks
vixenmaster Force 10 string,
Charger EXT crank
Boo

Re: inside diameter of 18" diablo carbon arrows

Post by Boo »

Two ways to find it. Do a search on this forum but drop the number 18 or go to to Lumenok website.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Re: inside diameter of 18" diablo carbon arrows

Post by amythntr »

deerman41 wrote:I want to install lighted nocks other than lumenocks, they are too hard to turn off. I've had hand surgery and don't have enough grip strength to turn off. what nocks are easier to turn off? I've looked at nufletch igniters universal kit how hard are they to install? :D
....Deerman41, there are two ways of tackling this problem...If you like the Lumenoks and are just having a problem turning them off you can pick up a Danny Miller arra puller to turn them off, or

....Pick up the Nu-Fletch Ignitors which are simple extinguish...as i just reread your post, they are simple to install. The insert is either holt-melted in or I use a plastic bag to twist the insert in. Once in, you drop in the light stick and push in the nock. After firing, the nock is twisted out, you pull out the light stick and and simply pull up the bulb part of the light stick to extinguish and reinsert and you're good to go!

Hopefully this helps!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings