OT smokeless powder shortage

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JRS

Re: OT smokeless powder shortage

Post by JRS »

While it appears that most Savage shooters in the USA have access to at least one of the half dozen or so powders that provide good results, that can't be said in Canada. The powders just aren't available here. Many dealers have been backordered for a year or more.
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I found a pound of the powder I was looking for in BC.

Unfortunately for me it's $100.00 per pound including tax and shipping. Oh well that's the price to pay if you want to play in Canada... :(
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I knowed my Dealer will ship to a USA addy wid Hazmat fee. He has Reloader 7, H4198 & Accurate 5744. I can get his ph. n addy or y'all mayhave found what you needed
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:I found a pound of the powder I was looking for in BC.

Unfortunately for me it's $100.00 per pound including tax and shipping. Oh well that's the price to pay if you want to play in Canada... :(
I'm afraid we here in the U.S. are facing a long hard fight to preserve our rights as far as Guns and the right to protect ourselves and family !
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]