I Am Beginning To Feel Ill

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TheBig1

I Am Beginning To Feel Ill

Post by TheBig1 »

Well, the prison in on a few day lockdown due to an inmate getting stabbed by about 5 guys. He's not here for being late to church so don't worry about that part.

Since I am always way ahead on my work and I'll just be bored tomorrow, it seems as though I'm beginning to get a sore throat. Perhaps some mountain fresh air tomorrow will be the cure. I'm thinking that this will be the case.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I hope I didn't give anyone else my sore throat. :lol: If I did, tell them that you were talking with a guy who was sick and you must have caught the same thing. :lol:

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
longbow joe

Re: I Am Beginning To Feel Ill

Post by longbow joe »

Go get em. Hopefully the deer wont be in lockdown. Starting to see a little spark of the rut here i always have good action the week before halloween
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

longbow joe wrote:Go get em. Hopefully the deer wont be in lockdown. Starting to see a little spark of the rut here i always have good action the week before halloween
Yeah, people have been telling me that they've watched bucks here and there chasing does. It's soon to begin. From what I know, the full moon is on the 27th and I heard that things will really begin to pick up on the 23rd due to that. I don't know where these people get their information but I'll be in the woods, I don't care.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
Crazy Horse

Post by Crazy Horse »

I hear ya on the sore throat. I got a bad case of boredomitis. Been trying to figure out how I can get outta here. So far we are kinda slow this week, 5-8's. Saturday is a long way off for me. :( Good luck in the woods! Keep us posted. 8)
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

TheBig1 wrote: From what I know, the full moon is on the 27th and I heard that things will really begin to pick up on the 23rd due to that. I don't know where these people get their information but I'll be in the woods, I don't care.
This is what I have my calender marked for.....
Hopefully our chocolate lab will remember me when its over with :lol:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
rein1

Post by rein1 »

Go enjoy the fresh air of pa woods ,,, I it's to run across pa on 80 seen some nice bucks around snow shoe ...
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

That sore throat can be contagious... You probably need two "non work" days to recover... just to make sure you are 100% :lol: :lol:

Take a swig of that Apple Cider Vinegar, go to bed early, get up even earlier, purge your body in a hot shower and hit the woods before first light, shoot a nice deer and if you are not feeling better at the end of tomorrow, rinse and repeat... Good luck.. :wink:
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

GrassyKnoll wrote:That sore throat can be contagious... You probably need two "non work" days to recover... just to make sure you are 100% :lol: :lol:

Take a swig of that Apple Cider Vinegar, go to bed early, get up even earlier, purge your body in a hot shower and hit the woods before first light, shoot a nice deer and if you are not feeling better at the end of tomorrow, rinse and repeat... Good luck.. :wink:
I like your way of thinking Brother! Sometimes you just have to think of the wellbeing of others.

That's the kind of guy that I am, I think of others wellbeing.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Great that you have internet in prison to visit the forum and very cool that you are given a pass to go deer hunting!! :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously I hope some fresh are and time in the woods takes care of that sore throat. Good luck and safe hunting. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

j.krug wrote:Great that you have internet in prison to visit the forum and very cool that you are given a pass to go deer hunting!! :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously I hope some fresh are and time in the woods takes care of that sore throat. Good luck and safe hunting. :)
Krug, don't hate the player, hate the game! :lol:
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

TheBig1 wrote:
j.krug wrote:Great that you have internet in prison to visit the forum and very cool that you are given a pass to go deer hunting!! :lol:

Hope this post finds you in good company with nature at the moment..... :wink: :wink:
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

GrassyKnoll wrote:
TheBig1 wrote:

Hope this post finds you in good company with nature at the moment..... :wink: :wink:
Unfortunately Brother it does not although I'm sitting in my truck looking into the woods at work. I thought about it and decided not to waste the day. I'm takingoff the whole second week of November for the rut. I just have to stick it out.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

I hear that.... I'm on vacation the week of Nov. 8-16
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

GrassyKnoll wrote:I hear that.... I'm on vacation the week of Nov. 8-16
Yep, I'll be off from the 7th until I go back on the 16th. I wish I had more time, November 16th to the 20th is now bear archery season here in PA before the next week when rifle bear comes in.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I can tell from your post that your near dear your death bed :lol:

Call in and see how much Sick Time you have "Just in Case" :shock:

Gene :wink:
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier