405 limbs (nice now)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

otisbrazwell

405 limbs (nice now)

Post by otisbrazwell »

nice day here my 405 limbs arrived from woody's with a set of bolts that hold the straps on.it took 7 days and the limbs are better looking than what came on the bow even a little faster.plus I talked with dawn and she is sending me a spear set for $80 delivered.put the bow back together sighted it in with some heaver zombie arrows (420 gr total.) and got out in the deer woods.all the bs over limbs in the end its no big deal :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
GrassyKnoll

Re: 405 limbs (nice now)

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Glad to hear all is well.. Good call to get back up limbs too.. Good luck in the woods :)
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

took me 3 weeks to get limbs after a few extra emails and confusion of some sorts.Woodys not so friendly on the phone kept calling me look dude lol. must be seasonal help.i also got a replacement rope cocker that had a shard of brass inside by the mounting pins.the pully wheels didnt roll til i forced them. i also ordered an extra set of Matrix limbs from Dawn. charged $ 80 plus shipping and took2 weeks to arrive.not the best customer service this go around.im not really liking the new warranty system. think im gonna just deal with Danny in the future.much quicker and he calls me partner instead of dude. :lol:
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good to hear you are up and running again. Hopefully you will be trouble free now. Good luck and safe hunting. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Clover13

Post by Clover13 »

Any chance you looked at the deflection markings and want to share? :)
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

49s - 50 dawn said they mean nothing there using a new machine to get the reading..these limbs are stronger than what I had I can tell when cocking it and they were 95 limbs..no chronograph but I was shooting 394 gr arrows went to heaver zombies and didn't have to a just the height..so the 394 arrow would have shot high..bows a monster I practice at 40 yrds as it destroys targets :D
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

good luck hope you stay together. sitting on the edge for a 405 i been through 3 sets on a 380 but i have been good for a while now no complaints not sure its worth it yet seems like the 405 has more breakage than any other bow
No One

Post by No One »

bob watkins wrote:good luck hope you stay together. sitting on the edge for a 405 i been through 3 sets on a 380 but i have been good for a while now no complaints not sure its worth it yet seems like the 405 has more breakage than any other bow

I wouldnt say that. Mine still hasnt broke or even thought of it. It was a beast the day I got and I shot it all spring and summer and still no problems I am aware of. Other than I cant get the dam deer to stand still long enough. LOL
Matrix 405 Mega ( Sledgehammer )
Black Eagle Executioners
125 gr Grim Reaper Razor Cut.