dicks sporting goods

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

dicks sporting goods

Post by longbow joe »

I had a giant laugh a little while a Go. While i love my 10 gauge with heavy shot for coyotes .my good friend i hunt with decides to get one of those awsome new savage 17 super mags at dicks to "reach out" n get em . He buys the savage n they mount n boresight the thing. He asks me to take him to shoot it. It looked kinda funny. Here the kid mounted the scope upside down . What a laugh i had . We turned the bugger around n locktited all the screws n now hes shooting good . Nice people at our dicks but this is just typical retail store normality anymore. I remember A young employee telling a 70 year old man that needed a climbing stand n that he will never kill a deer out of ladder stand.thats funny i got a wall of deer heads i killed outta ladderstands.wen im 70 i think im gonna sell my climber lololll
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
j.krug

Re: dicks sporting goods

Post by j.krug »

Upside down...as in the elevation dial was underneath the scope tube?? I don't even know what to say! :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I guess it could have been worse :lol: :lol: UP SIDE DOWN & BACKWARDS :shock: :shock:

I did see some great prices today however, at Dick's in Portlland Or. on Foxpro Electronic game calls. :wink:

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Years ago ( in the 70's) a dept. store here that also sold sporting goods, ran a sale on Remington 700's, and scopes. Free mount and bore sight was included in the deal. A customer came in with his new 700 purchased at the dept. store, and said " I think something is wrong with this scope". Well.... Dept. Store employee had mounted it with objective end toward shooter, backwards.! That makes all things in scope appear itty bitty. :lol:
Normous

Post by Normous »

It won't be the first time and it won't be the last :roll:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family