School me on Bolts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Botchio

School me on Bolts

Post by Botchio »

Hey guys - noobie inquiry here

I've got a new little micro kicking around my house, and naturally I'm already looking for aftermarket parts for it 8)

I'm new to crossbows, what's the deal with the arrows? I've tried the ignorant method of google searching "micro crossbow arrows" and apart from the Excalibur options I've had little luck. I keep bumping into zombie's, and I'd like to grab some to try out but have no idea on how to go about getting some micro-spec bolts.

I'm certain to some extent it's personal preference (length/weight/fetching etc). But there must be a set of "must meet" specs for the particular bow I'm shooting as well.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

B
Doe Master
Site Admin

Re: School me on Bolts

Post by Doe Master »

Minimum arrow weight is 350 for the Micro .
For me I`m shooting the stock quills with a 100 grain BH .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Right now i have older GT II's set-up 380-390gr. Spynal Tapps are right good, mine will be 16 1/2" in length usin Blk Hornets 100 gr fixed BH's
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
rein1

Post by rein1 »

There are a few members here that will get you setup right with some quills or bolts . check out the selling section on this forum
GRUNDY

Post by GRUNDY »

The stock quills shoot awesome for me. Since I was new to xbows also, I decided to stick with all excal stuff. I have had no issue with the equipment. It is well matched and extremely accurate.

B
Micro335
Stock string
Stock quills
Stock 150gr Boltcutters