JT Of PA

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Masboy

JT Of PA

Post by Masboy »

I know lots of new folks never heard of him but you can go back an find his old post. he hasn't,been on here for awhile but never heard him say a bad word about anyone or judge , put down anyone. one of the many fine members I have met on here an admire for there kindness ,the way they treat all! I got a call a couple days ago from JT asking if I would like his ibex an acc an I said yes that I would be interested in buying them. he said no not for sale I mean give it to you :shock:

I did not know what to say but JT said he would be here in 45 minutes . gets here with bow an all kinds of acc boo strings ,arrows,you name it he had it. I said why not sell all this an he said not fore sale an want someone that will use it an shoot it. I didn't,t know what to say but thank you an a hand shake as he smiled an left. I have not been able to give as much as I have received from members of this forum but do what I can . just had to let others that don,t know JT what kind of person he is an if you talk to or meet him you will know.
Thanks JT!!!!
8ptbuk

Re: JT Of PA

Post by 8ptbuk »

Very kind act ! We all should strive to be this kind towards each other ! Thanks for sharing !
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
Normous

Post by Normous »

I remember JT of Pa, he was a real nice guy. I don't think he liked to see blood much if my memory is correct. I hope he is doing well.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

That is an extremely kind gesture. I wish that I could have been on here and have met/talked to him.

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

What a great act of kindness and generosity. Thanks for sharing that wonderful story. :D

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

JT of Pa. i would say he were a very nice person fer doin that. May the Lord Bless him fer his kindness
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315