Matrix vs long limb bows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Masboy

Matrix vs long limb bows

Post by Masboy »

I have both an shot these two side by side an what a big difference in recoil,vibration. havn,t shot a long limb bow for awhile but did today. I got kicked today by the long limb bow . being I have not shot the micro with shorter limbs than the regular matrix does that mean it has less recoil ,vibration than the other matrix? big improvement over the old long limb bows for sure ! seems shorter is better :shock:
Normous

Re: Matrix vs long limb bows

Post by Normous »

The Micro has very little recoil compared to the Matrix.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
BryanGrizzlyohio

Post by BryanGrizzlyohio »

Masboy wrote:I have both an shot these two side by side an what a big difference in recoil,vibration. havn,t shot a long limb bow for awhile but did today. I got kicked today by the long limb bow . being I have not shot the micro with shorter limbs than the regular matrix does that mean it has less recoil ,vibration than the other matrix? big improvement over the old long limb bows for sure ! seems shorter is better :shock:
I'm a grizzly owner an love the bow. but I actually shot my buddies equnox today an wow what a difference in the recoil..
Matrix grizzly
18" diablos
125gr grim reaper razor tip
Stock string an a purty sling
Twilight dlx optic
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

Thanks Norm! that,s what I was wondering an my two cousins just bought a pair of micros so I will get to shoot one soon .