noticed difference between the Exo's and The Matrix /micros

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hunter with MS

noticed difference between the Exo's and The Matrix /micros

Post by hunter with MS »

Is anyone with health issues like MS or anything like this with arm weakness using the Matrix or Micro and used the Exo series noticed a big difference between them other then the wt, and length ? I would like some feed back like are you able to hold it up carry it with no problem comfort of using them cocking them ect. As I am thinking about picking up a matrix which is a big expense to me as I am on fixed income . Maybe these questions can't be answered at this time .
vixenmaster

Re: noticed difference between the Exo's and The Matrix /mic

Post by vixenmaster »

I really don't have the illness you have. I do share bein disabled wid you. I have 5 herniated Disc's, on top of that i had 30' of an Oak tree top fall on me last july. Spent almost a week in the hospital, left shoulder broke n i am a southpaw. 11 ribs broke 6 more than once, the fingers on left hand. Plus nerve damage in left elbow that leaves those 2 fingers numb. I have sold all of my Exo models but 1, n i am waitin on it to come Home. I have 1 Matrix 380 n 1 Micro Nitemare. I had the 405 n it were too heavy fer me to tote, went to the 380. The micro is a C2 model fer me n its also abit heavy but its more comfortable.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
hunter with MS

Re: noticed difference between the Exo's and The Matrix /mic

Post by hunter with MS »

Thanks for the info all I can say to you is OUCH WOW . But your still trucking along . I am thinking of the Matrix 355 that reads light enough and it just as fast as the exomax I am shooting now