Matrix 405, All set ...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TheBig1

Re: Matrix 405, All set ...

Post by TheBig1 »

Clover13 wrote:It was pretty funny actually. None of us want a Barnett, so it's also kinda insulting too...but in a funny way :)

No worries, I don't take this stuff personally, the debates are fun though :mrgreen:
That's how I saw it and when it finally hit me while I was in my truck on break I actually broke out laughing. It's amazing how passionate we are about Excal that telling someone to buy a Barnett is like a kick in the bag or fighting words. :lol:
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
rein1

Post by rein1 »

Let's go Hunting ,,, See ya
vixenmaster

Re: Matrix 405 another RMA

Post by vixenmaster »

rein1 wrote:Don't know if y'all have seen it but David at Wyvern Creations has posted on his website that he will no longer sell the M-405 because of excessive limb breakage until they fix the problem. He is recommending the M-380 instead.
I didn't see that , If that's the case good for Dave I'll give him credit[/quote]

I see this problem on several Forums i am member on. Now why in the He!! would they stop prodution on the 405 & none of the rest of the Matrix models ? They use the same limbs on every model! I read i listen i shoot n shoot alot like 1500-3000 shots a yr from my crossbows. These are my main huntin tools durin a 4 month season. I no longer buy or own extra sets of limbs. I run wid the Big Dogs now as i have more than one crossbow. I will hunt wid'em, if one lays down on me i grab anudder n go at it! :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
rein1

Post by rein1 »

vixenmaster wrote:
rein1 wrote:Don't know if y'all have seen it but David at Wyvern Creations has posted on his website that he will no longer sell the M-405 because of excessive limb breakage until they fix the problem. He is recommending the M-380 instead.
I didn't see that , If that's the case good for Dave I'll give him credit

I see this problem on several Forums i am member on. Now why in the He!! would they stop prodution on the 405 & none of the rest of the Matrix models ? They use the same limbs on every model! I read i listen i shoot n shoot alot like 1500-3000 shots a yr from my crossbows. These are my main huntin tools durin a 4 month season. I no longer buy or own extra sets of limbs. I run wid the Big Dogs now as i have more than one crossbow. I will hunt wid'em, if one lays down on me i grab anudder n go at it! :D[/quote]

Vixenmaster I think a quote above is messed up,I'm not the one who posted about Wyverns not selling the 405. I did say good for him..Anyway this thread should be about done with, We as hunters all enjoy a sport and really it doesn't matter what crossbow a person is using along as they are happy .

Now get out in the woods of mo and enjoy some hunting or do I have to head down to mo and take some deer..
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

rein1 wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:
I didn't see that , If that's the case good for Dave I'll give him credit

I see this problem on several Forums i am member on. Now why in the He!! would they stop prodution on the 405 & none of the rest of the Matrix models ? They use the same limbs on every model! I read i listen i shoot n shoot alot like 1500-3000 shots a yr from my crossbows. These are my main huntin tools durin a 4 month season. I no longer buy or own extra sets of limbs. I run wid the Big Dogs now as i have more than one crossbow. I will hunt wid'em, if one lays down on me i grab anudder n go at it! :D
Vixenmaster I think a quote above is messed up,I'm not the one who posted about Wyverns not selling the 405. I did say good for him..Anyway this thread should be about done with, We as hunters all enjoy a sport and really it doesn't matter what crossbow a person is using along as they are happy .

Now get out in the woods of mo and enjoy some hunting or do I have to head down to mo and take some deer..[/quote]

Sorry its rainin here n i don't hunt in the rain. I am a sissy n don't like gettin my crossbows nasty n wet, nor myself although i do enjoy hot water showersn soap :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Crazy Horse

Post by Crazy Horse »

Y'all not still wanting to shoot me, huh? :D
I've been bowed up at work and couldn't join the party.

Big, Thank you for diffusing the tension and turning this thread around to a positive direction. You hit the nail on the head, my friend.

Clover, we are good, huh?
The Barnett comment was a kick in the nutz, you owe me one! :mrgreen:

In all sincerity I do feel for everyone who has had limb problems. I can't help but to believe that Excal will get the issue lined out. Hopefully sooner than later.
rein1

Post by rein1 »

Nope, No kicking you out here and wanting to shoot you , Everybody here has a opinion it doesn't matter if I agree or disagree the bottom line is we are all hunters and enjoy our Excaliburs
Crazy Horse

Post by Crazy Horse »

A deal is a deal. :D
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

...Oh, I thought this was the thread where we discuss the finer points of making "venison stew!" :shock: ....my bad!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
rein1

Post by rein1 »

amythntr wrote:...Oh, I thought this was the thread where we discuss the finer points of making "venison stew!" :shock: ....my bad!

Anthony :)
Dam that sounds good !!