mounting a coyote

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

mounting a coyote

Post by longbow joe »

I got over 20 deer heads mounted a good friend of mine is a taxidermist he left the taxidermy field to persue a big money job that fell into his lap. He has no problem mounting a deer for me but basicilly thats his specialty. And all he has time to do now. i have 20 year old mounts he did thar still look great. Any way i have taken a few coyotes lately but 2 of them had a degree of mange n were not good mounting specimins. I would like to get one mounted wen i get one n was wondering what an average mount should cost. Nothing special just a walking mount.anybody have a guess what a high n low price would be
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
JB'STAXIDERMY

Re: mounting a coyote

Post by JB'STAXIDERMY »

In my neck of the woods you are looking in the low end 400$ on the high end 800$ main thing depends on habitat and if its a closed mouth or open ..... u can tie up a couple hundred bucks quick in a base and some habitat good luck and remember that anything cheap is never good and anything good is never cheap
Equinox
Hawke xb30 pro
Boo Trigger job
Firebolts
Slick Tricks
Vixenmaster string
bob watkins

Re: mounting a coyote

Post by bob watkins »

jb is right on 800 is about right