Nikon Bolt scope on sale for $119.99

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SLP82

Nikon Bolt scope on sale for $119.99

Post by SLP82 »

Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know that Gander Mountain has the nikon bolt crossbow scope on sale for $119.99 until the end of October. They are out of stock but if you call Cabelas online division they will price match Gander Mountain plus they have free shipping for orders over $99. So you can get the scope shipped free for $119.99. I can't find it anywhere else cheaper. Great deal for anyone wanting to upgrade. Here is the online number to Cabelas I called to order it:

1-800-905-2731

One, eight hundred, nine, zero, five, two, seven, three, one

Good luck this season!
Excalibur Matrix Grizzly
Diablo's w/Boltcutters
Drew

Re: Nikon Bolt scope on sale for $119.99

Post by Drew »

That's an excellent price for an excellent scope. I paid $99 + shipping for a refurb from Natchez. And I'd gladly pay $20 for a brand new one.
Drew
2013 Matrix 355 Xtra
TT Single Stage
Nikon Bolt XR
Boo & Xcalibur flemish strings
18" BE Zombie Slayers
VPA 3-blade broadheads
BULLZ-i

Post by BULLZ-i »

I'M TRYING TO FIND THE NIKON BOLT ON GANDER MT. WEBSITE AND IT AIN'T THERE. IT SHOULD AT LEAST BE ON THEIR WEB PAGE SOMEWHERE EVEN KNOWING THE ARE OUT OF STOCK.

DO YOU HAVE A PRODUCT NUMBER FROM THEM AS I DONT WANT TO CALL CABELAS AND HAVE THEM TELL ME WHERE TO PULL MY HEAD FROM?
GO HAWKS!
pbearmawno

Post by pbearmawno »

Is there any advantage to getting the school overusing the Verizon scope that came with my crossbow?