New micro 335, little disappointed so far

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BULLZ-i

Re: New micro 335, little disappointed so far

Post by BULLZ-i »

TAKE IT BACK SOON IF YOU'RE GONNA. BASS PRO IS RUMORED TO BUYING CABELAS AND HAVE HEARD THE PAPERS ARE ALREADY BEING DRAWN UP.

SOMEBODY CAN GET A NICE DEAL IN THE BARGAIN CAVE.

http://www.omaha.com/money/bass-pro-sho ... f48b3.html
GO HAWKS!
Mr. RoC

Post by Mr. RoC »

I hate to say it but your first mistake was to buy from Cabela's AND had it shipped without test firing it first. Armchair/ over the internet "test drives" are useless.

I bought from a local Pro shop and authorized Excal dealer and the Pro shop had it assembled and the scope levelled and the arrows sighted in for me. My pro shop sold the package for $899... I laugh when I see BP a Cal advertise the Micro on sale for $899.

I am on the opposite end... I loved the Micro the moment I test fired it at the pro shop's archery lane.
2015 Excalibur Micro 335 - 397 gr @ 326 fps... 94 ft/lb
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

Mr. RoC wrote:I hate to say it but your first mistake was to buy from Cabela's AND had it shipped without test firing it first.
Mr . RoC
Are you suggesting that Excalibur brand crossbows such as the Micro 335 sold through Cabela's are made to a lower standard then to the ones sold elsewhere ??? ( ie: your ProShop).

Having a C 2 crank included as an extra in the Cabela's package price of $899.99 US sound like good deal to me.
Not to mention all the other extras included in their USA Value Package.

Even the the Canadian Cabela's Micro 335 Value Package at $999.00 Canadian ( $700.00 US) with all its extras included appears to be a good value$$$. Which also includes the must have Stringing Aid :shock:

http://www.cabelas.ca/product/82861/cab ... ue-package

CC
hunlee
Location: Hunlee live on north side of river butt not far from big water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by hunlee »

Hunlee has shot 335 micro as good friend had one and it was nice and small butt after limb brackage 2 times good friend sold MICRO 335!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good friend now has MATRIX 355 witch is a no brainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good chance hunlee will never have MICRO 335 but who knows for sure????????????Excalibur might get the bugs out of them so they hold up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides that they are alittle slow for hunlee as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee
Mr. RoC

Post by Mr. RoC »

colouredchameleon wrote:
Mr. RoC wrote:I hate to say it but your first mistake was to buy from Cabela's AND had it shipped without test firing it first.
Mr . RoC
Are you suggesting that Excalibur brand crossbows such as the Micro 335 sold through Cabela's are made to a lower standard then to the ones sold elsewhere ??? ( ie: your ProShop).

Having a C 2 crank included as an extra in the Cabela's package price of $899.99 US sound like good deal to me.
Not to mention all the other extras included in their USA Value Package.

Even the the Canadian Cabela's Micro 335 Value Package at $999.00 Canadian ( $700.00 US) with all its extras included appears to be a good value$$$. Which also includes the must have Stringing Aid :shock:

http://www.cabelas.ca/product/82861/cab ... ue-package

CC
Have you shopped at a Cabela's yet? No... I have and those Cabela "Pro Staff" is why I shop at my local pro shop that know their stuff.

Why did you buy online??? Why didn't you travel to Cabela's and physically handle it?

Your location indicates Kitchener... If so.. Why didn't you head over to The Bow Shop and check out the Micro there? The Bow Shop did after all conduct a crossbow torture test.
2015 Excalibur Micro 335 - 397 gr @ 326 fps... 94 ft/lb
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

If it dissapoints you wen you shoot it somethings wrong. The micro mite have issues . But the way it shoots is not one of em. Oh hell im gonna do it ....... as hunly would say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

^^^^ True true ^^^ It's a excellent shooting CB. Excellent handling too. Love it. As long as nothing goes south on it. Then it's a stupid dam bow. Get it fixed again and it's my precious again. Kind of reminds me of my first wife. One more chance...........
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Well its been over 3 weeks n the troll never has made anudder post on anything on the Forum. Jus anudder pot stirrer like Alaska Joe
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315