complete micro limb assy. for sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

complete micro limb assy. for sale

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/URL] just letting anyone know that i have a complete micro limb assy. For sale in da trading post . If some one is out of commision with a micro limb issue it will get you hunting again hope i can help some one out. I put my micro stock on my offspring and have an extra limb set. I have 2 other micros n really have no use for the limbs .. thx lbj
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
one shot scott

Re: complete micro limb assy. for sale

Post by one shot scott »

9:26 You posted this in the classified section.
9:30 you created this thread in the NON classified, crossbow hunting section.

Consider deleting this thread.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Its posted in the trading post. I only put in this forum because there are a lot of people out there with micro limb issues and its hunting season i wasnt trying to generate a quicker sale by posting it here .
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Sale pending thanks .please delete
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

So if someone has strings for sale and enough people whine about string issues, I guess the next time a vendor should just post in the hunting forum? We have a TP for a reason, that's what Scott was pointing out. If everybody who needed a quick sale posted into the hunting forum, then what's the point in having a TP?
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
bubba

Post by bubba »

racking up points wrote:So if someone has strings for sale and enough people whine about string issues, I guess the next time a vendor should just post in the hunting forum? We have a TP for a reason, that's what Scott was pointing out. If everybody who needed a quick sale posted into the hunting forum, then what's the point in having a TP?
Yep .. That's the way i see it two....
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Sorry didnt mean to upset you guys . But its like the peak of hunting season and i was able to help a fellow forum hunter have his micro back in action . I thought that was the basis of the forum .people have the broken micro limb conversation every other day on here about how fast can i get my bow back and i was just trying to offer quick solution . Everybody dosnt have 4 or 5 crossbows lying around to just pick up another one and hunt .
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

You were looking for a fast sale. You put yourself and your needs ahead of forum rules. YOU did no one a favor but YOU. OK.
hunlee
Location: Hunlee live on north side of river butt not far from big water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by hunlee »

Guys on this forum are easy to upset but don't let it bother you to much as hunlee is hear for your rescue :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

longbow joe wrote:Sorry didnt mean to upset you guys . But its like the peak of hunting season and i was able to help a fellow forum hunter have his micro back in action . I thought that was the basis of the forum .people have the broken micro limb conversation every other day on here about how fast can i get my bow back and i was just trying to offer quick solution . Everybody dosnt have 4 or 5 crossbows lying around to just pick up another one and hunt .
Don't lose sleep over it. Watch how many prayer requests go through the hunting section without any snags, at least yours was related to bows.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Mtblue

Post by Mtblue »

longbow joe wrote:Sorry didnt mean to upset you guys . But its like the peak of hunting season and i was able to help a fellow forum hunter have his micro back in action . I thought that was the basis of the forum .people have the broken micro limb conversation every other day on here about how fast can i get my bow back and i was just trying to offer quick solution . Everybody dosnt have 4 or 5 crossbows lying around to just pick up another one and hunt .

Yeah don't worry about it. There's a core group of guys on here that get butt hurt all the time unless it's one of them that post.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Mtblue wrote:

Yeah don't worry about it. There's a core group of guys on here that get butt hurt all the time unless it's one of them that post.
Very observant for all of the two months that you have been here. :lol:
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

WOW !!!!!!
Cabin fever must be setting in early this year. :shock: :roll:
Last edited by colouredchameleon on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Im over it .i can only (pray) the great limb gods claim them one day in stand and they hear a slow cracking sound as a buck of a lifetime slowly aproaches. Funny i was after personal gain i have never atempted to sell anything in the classifieds ever on here. i make a lot of money i really didnt need the 250.00. In fact i think i gave them away considering the cost of a micro. This is why i dont want to do any work at the kids school its like the pta association mom syndrome.
rein1

Post by rein1 »

agingcrossbower wrote:You were looking for a fast sale. You put yourself and your needs ahead of forum rules. YOU did no one a favor but YOU. OK.
Have a cold beer and a couple shots
Last edited by rein1 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.