Chronograph

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

snugs

Chronograph

Post by snugs »

What is a good one to get for use on both crossbow and rifles?
Riflemanz

Re: Chronograph

Post by Riflemanz »

F1
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
CT.HNTR

Post by CT.HNTR »

I have The ProChrono Pal from Competition Electronics and it works very well. I also purchased the UV light array which works great when natural lighting conditions are poor
Matrix Bulldog 440
BOO Custom Strings
Vortex Crossfire II
18 Inch Zombies with 110 Grain Brass Inserts
125 Grain Slick tricks
2 Inch Blazer Vanes with Right Helical
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

[quote="CT.HNTR"]I have The ProChrono Pal from Competition Electronics and it works very well.
X2!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

Pro chrony here also. Keep in mind while shooting over the 2 lens style chronographs, that it starts reading as soon as the arrow passes the first lens. So, you wouldn't want to have the bow to close. The arrow would still be in it's power stroke. The reading would be low. Depending on your length of arrows and the bows power stroke is how far back from the first lens you wanna be. Hope that makes sense. I had made the mistake of using mine like I was using my rifles.
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

At least an arrow length away, also make sure the unit matches the angle of the shot so the arrow paases over the pickups level, it does make a difference.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Always

Post by Always »

CT.HNTR wrote:I have The ProChrono Pal from Competition Electronics and it works very well. I also purchased the UV light array which works great when natural lighting conditions are poor
X ` 3.........great unit.. :)

Tom
Always Late
Richieg150

Post by Richieg150 »

CT.HNTR wrote:I have The ProChrono Pal from Competition Electronics and it works very well. I also purchased the UV light array which works great when natural lighting conditions are poor
I also have this chrono and it works great, have used it on my firearms, air rifles, and bows. You can attach led lights to the plastic pieces that go over the eyes and you can use it indoors, it wont work in fluorescent lighting. I have never had a problem using it outdoors or needed UV lights for it to work.
Psalm 144:1-1 Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
2 He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me