Communicating with me

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Communicating with me

Post by Boo »

Just so that you guys don't get upset at me for not getting back to you quickly. I want you all to know that I still do not have internet at my house, I barely have decent cell phone reception, all my belongings have not been brought over from my old house, I have not unpacked all of my stuff and I am not set up to make strings or send out shafts.
Basically, you can't get there from here yet! :mrgreen:
Yep, it sounds like a country song :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let me tell you, this is the last time I'm moving! :twisted: Anyone wants me to move again, they'll have to come and get me! :wink:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
StormDragon

Re: Communicating with me

Post by StormDragon »

Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus

Post by newbie »

Need some help "moving" your bows just let me know. :wink:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:Just so that you guys don't get upset at me for not getting back to you quickly. I want you all to know that I still do not have internet at my house, I barely have decent cell phone reception, all my belongings have not been brought over from my old house, I have not unpacked all of my stuff and I am not set up to make strings or send out shafts.
Let me tell you, this is the last time I'm moving! :twisted: Anyone wants me to move again, they'll have to come and get me! :wink:
....Uncle Vinny and the boys from "La Famiglia" are on their way to you as we speak....we got a nice little McMansion the boys want to set you up in...the boys only want a small cut of the profits from your string sales and arrow making...50/50 shouldn't upset you Don no would it? :shock: :shock: ...Hey, they even agreed to call you "The Don!" 8) :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

amythntr wrote:
Boo wrote:Just so that you guys don't get upset at me for not getting back to you quickly. I want you all to know that I still do not have internet at my house, I barely have decent cell phone reception, all my belongings have not been brought over from my old house, I have not unpacked all of my stuff and I am not set up to make strings or send out shafts.
....Uncle Vinny and the boys from "La Famiglia" are on their way to you as we speak....we got a nice little McMansion the boys want to set you up in...the boys only want a small cut of the profits from your string sales and arrow making...50/50 shouldn't upset you Don no would it? :shock: :shock: ...Hey, they even agreed to call you "The Don!" 8) :mrgreen:

That just doesn't sound right. Don 'Don' ??? :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

What did you write? Hello, HELLO. Who is this? :lol: :lol: :lol:
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

agingcrossbower wrote:What did you write? Hello, HELLO. Who is this? :lol: :lol: :lol:
He was so caught up in "The Family" he forgot to post! :lol: :lol: :lol:
deertrx

Post by deertrx »

Don just think next year at this time it will feel like you have always been there! :D I hope all the pieces of the puzzle come together for you so you can enjoy the new HOME! Thanks for all you do to make the world of crossbows more enjoyable! :D :D :D
deertrx
Brian
Matrix 380 Xtra " Sweets "
Leupold Crossbones
TT Matrix Hunter 2.5
Boo Strings Danny Millers Bumpers
18" BE Zombies, Slick Trick 150 xbow BH's
" She's a beaut Clark! "
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

deertrx wrote:Don just think next year at this time it will feel like you have always been there! :D I hope all the pieces of the puzzle come together for you so you can enjoy the new HOME! Thanks for all you do to make the world of crossbows more enjoyable! :D :D :D
deertrx
Brian
Well said Brain. :D
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Don anyone who has moved knows how stressful it is . :shock:
Your string and arrows can always wait a little longer . The world is not going to stop spinning because of a small delay . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Normous

Post by Normous »

We send our very best wishes for you and Karin's first Christmas in your new home. Keep it simple and relax.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Good luck with the move!!! I hate moving!!! :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Doe Master wrote:Don anyone who has moved knows how stressful it is . :shock:
Your string and arrows can always wait a little longer . The world is not going to stop spinning because of a small delay . :)
Very true Kevin! Moving is a real pain in the a$$ even when everything goes right. Hope you and Karin get settled in soon Don. :)

Until then if I need anything I'll send up some smoke signals. :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Tom

Post by Tom »

newbie wrote:Need some help "moving" your bows just let me know. :wink:
Don, just make sure who ever comes to help you move closes the back door to the truck (we all know Don has too many bows to fit into a bed of a truck, so no need to close a tailgate :lol:

Not saying that anyone from this forum would cause a bow to just fall off the truck.

Don, congrats on the new house, may you & your better half have many wonderful years there.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

I feel your pain Boo. Just moved myself......for the LAST time too. My stuff was in storage for 6 months in between the time my old home sold near Edmonton and my new home was built in Crowsnest Pass. My hunting season was a bust 'cause of the move. Still not unpacked and probably never will be lol.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?