o\t ccw who does it an what do you carry

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

BryanGrizzlyohio

o\t ccw who does it an what do you carry

Post by BryanGrizzlyohio »

Myself I have a variety but the one I carry the most is my s&w shield either chambered in 9mm or 40s&w. But occasionally ill carry my sig320 sub chambered in 45
Matrix grizzly
18" diablos
125gr grim reaper razor tip
Stock string an a purty sling
Twilight dlx optic
TheBig1

Re: o\t ccw who does it an what do you carry

Post by TheBig1 »

I do, I carry a Glock 19 in a Serpa holster along with two other full mags. Unfortunately with the way the world is going, I especially carry when attending church and position myself and our seats accordingly for me to provide an immediate violent response to any negative situation.

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
BryanGrizzlyohio

TheBig1 wrote:I do, I carry a Glock 19 in a Serpa holster along with two other full mags. Unfortunately with the way the world is going, I especially carry when attending church and position myself and our seats accordingly for me to provide an immediate violent response to any negative situation.

Chad
Ita sad we have to resort to arming ourselves in the land of the free.. But I'm not a glock fan just don't like how they feel.. I even bought the new 43 thinking id like it yeah well it was sold after its first range trip
Matrix grizzly
18" diablos
Twilight dlx optic
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

Mine main carry guns are a M&P Shield in .40 SW and a XDS in .45 .
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

BryanGrizzlyohio wrote:
TheBig1 wrote:I do, I carry a Glock 19 in a Serpa holster along with two other full mags. Unfortunately with the way the world is going, I especially carry when attending church and position myself and our seats accordingly for me to provide an immediate violent response to any negative situation.

Chad
Ita sad we have to resort to arming ourselves in the land of the free.. But I'm not a glock fan just don't like how they feel.. I even bought the new 43 thinking id like it yeah well it was sold after its first range trip
Really? Wow! I really like my Glock and it's simplicity. It fits well into my hand and hasn't failed me yet. The 19 is the only one I own at this time and I think that no matter what I buy I'll end up staying with 9mm no matter what. My thinking in such is that I only need to buy one size of ammo, 9mm, instead of having to stock up on 40's or 45's. I can grab the same ammo can for all of them.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow »

Love my Springfield Armory XDM 9mm. On me every day. Had a wacko steal a car last night and dump it in my cul-de-sac. 4 Cop cars lights a blaring at midnight.....searching all the yards. I cleared the inside real quick and sat at the top of the stairs til things settled down.

This country needs to close the borders until we can get things under control. Nothing against immigration, the process now is just all a mess!!!
Micro 335 - Vixenmaster String, Diablo, Slick Trick 150
M380 - Hawke XB30 Pro, Vixenmaster String, Quill, VPA 150 / FOC
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Scarecrow wrote:Love my Springfield Armory XDM 9mm. On me every day. Had a wacko steal a car last night and dump it in my cul-de-sac. 4 Cop cars lights a blaring at midnight.....searching all the yards. I cleared the inside real quick and sat at the top of the stairs til things settled down.

This country needs to close the borders until we can get things under control. Nothing against immigration, the process now is just all a mess!!!
I agree. I routinely clear my house, especially when I find that a door was left open by mistake. I work in law enforcement and have read police reports of things that truly happen. Things that you couldn't fathom and that you don't get a full story of on the news. I even clear under my kids beds and closets.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Glock 26. Heavy coat days maybe 1911 45
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Shotnbeer wrote:Glock 26. Heavy coat days maybe 1911 45
I was thinking of picking up a 26, how do you like it? How do you have it set up, i.e. mag extensions, etc...?

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

I really like the 26. Real accurate for a small gun. I put a lighter trigger on it, heavier slide spring, trijicon night sights and talon grips.m I have 1 clip with the mag extension for my pinky finger. once you get the hang of shooting it you never really notice not having the extension. Secret is you gave to practice with what you have.
The Glock 43 looks like a nice gun for a single stack. Have a buddy that just bought his wife a S&W Bodyguard in 380. Now that's a small piece.
BryanGrizzlyohio

Shotnbeer wrote:I really like the 26. Real accurate for a small gun. I put a lighter trigger on it, heavier slide spring, trijicon night sights and talon grips.
The Glock 43 looks like a nice gun for a single stack. Have a buddy that just bought his wife a S&W Bodyguard in 380. Now that's a small piece.
43 has a horrible trigger even with a ghost disconnetor its still gritty an spongy.. My cousin carries a g26 he carries with g19mags with the xgrips.. But he made the mistake yesterday of shooting my shield... An just now sent me a pic of his new Xmas gift to himself.. I also carry a 1911 from time to time as someone mentioned they carry occasionally.
Matrix grizzly
18" diablos
Twilight dlx optic
Coon Gravy

Post by Coon Gravy »

S&W SD9VE... don't leave home with out it. I can't believe how many people keep one in the pipe though. The stories that you hear of the small child pulling the ready to fire gun out of moms purse at Wal-Mart or something like that drive me crazy. Teach the kids, be responsible with your weapon, treat everything gun like a loaded gun... sure, and I've never been in a situation where I needed to pull mine (and hopefully never will) but I think if I don't have time or cover to rack one on the way out that I'm probably better off waiting or moving.
Grizzly & 355
Keystone & Copenhagen
Go Big Red!
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

Coon Gravy wrote:S&W SD9VE... don't leave home with out it. I can't believe how many people keep one in the pipe though. The stories that you hear of the small child pulling the ready to fire gun out of moms purse at Wal-Mart or something like that drive me crazy. Teach the kids, be responsible with your weapon, treat everything gun like a loaded gun... sure, and I've never been in a situation where I needed to pull mine (and hopefully never will) but I think if I don't have time or cover to rack one on the way out that I'm probably better off waiting or moving.
Totally agree on being safe!! One chambered at all times for me in both guns I carry. Things happen quick might not have time to load the chamber in many cases. Everthing close and personal may not have that free hand. JMO..
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Coon Gravy wrote:S&W SD9VE... don't leave home with out it. I can't believe how many people keep one in the pipe though. The stories that you hear of the small child pulling the ready to fire gun out of moms purse at Wal-Mart or something like that drive me crazy. Teach the kids, be responsible with your weapon, treat everything gun like a loaded gun... sure, and I've never been in a situation where I needed to pull mine (and hopefully never will) but I think if I don't have time or cover to rack one on the way out that I'm probably better off waiting or moving.
It is a great piece, trigger is heavy, but not too heavy, I also like the Ruger SR40.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
manitou1

Post by manitou1 »

Yup... carry all the time when i leave the house.
Ruger SR9C or Ruger LC9S Pro and spare mag.
The SR9C is one of the finest shooting handguns i have shot. Excellent trigger, accurate, and easy to hit with. Lot's of capacity.