Why you buy an Excalibur

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mfh

Why you buy an Excalibur

Post by mfh »

They are tack drivers. They dial in easily, and are consistent.

They are home/field serviceable. You can do all your own string work with ease.

Their customer service have is beyond excellent. I had two concerns over the past 13 years and not only did they responded promptly, they went above and beyond in providing a solution. They make you feel like family.

I love buying toys that are different but I would not consider buying another brand crossbow. Fortunately there is enough diversity with Excel that I can scratch the new toy itch right here...and the kids are growing up which means I have a legitimate excuse to add some more!
longbow joe

Re: Why you buy an Excalibur

Post by longbow joe »

X2 feel the same way .ive experienced their customer service its speedy n honest. I have a small buisness and run it that way its hard n sometimes not as profitable but i sleep well at nite. Thats why i respect them.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

X3!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Bucktail

Post by Bucktail »

X4
Matrix 355 Tact-Zone TriggerTech ADF Laser11 Pro 385gr 100 gr WaspBoss 18in Diablos 150gr Boltcutter Dan Miller R.E.D.S .

ExoMax Vari-zone S5 18in Laser11 18in 2219 100gr WaspBoss

Phoenix Shadow-Zone ADF S5 18in Laser11 100gr WaspBoss
galamb

Post by galamb »

And they are made in Canada EH! you Hoser.. :D

That means they can be shot after eating a couple pounds of Back Bacon chased with a beer that actually has a measurable amount of alcohol in it :lol:
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Perhaps a better question would be.... "Why would you want to spend your hard earned $ on Less Than The Best ? :roll: :lol:

Gene :wink
Last edited by L. E. Carroll on Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
ko4nrbs

Post by ko4nrbs »

My #1 reason in buying my Exomax is that I can change a string in the field and don't have to worry about pulleys and cables. In addition I can't afford a visit to the Bow Shop every time I have a string problem.
Bill
Excalibur Exomax Crossbow Twlight DLX scope
Excalibur Firebolt Arrows
NuFletch Ignitor Nocks
Carbon Express Torrid SS 100 gr. Broadheads
Summit Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand with Sherpa Hunting cart kit
U.S. Navy 1969-1973 USS Truxtun DLGN-35
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

mfh wrote:They are tack drivers. They dial in easily, and are consistent.

They are home/field serviceable. You can do all your own string work with ease.

Their customer service have is beyond excellent. I had two concerns over the past 13 years and not only did they responded promptly, they went above and beyond in providing a solution. They make you feel like family.

I love buying toys that are different but I would not consider buying another brand crossbow. Fortunately there is enough diversity with Excel that I can scratch the new toy itch right here...and the kids are growing up which means I have a legitimate excuse to add some more!
....with an Italian/Argentinian wife that excuse works even when the oldest is approaching 30! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Simply the best!!! Love my Excaliburs!!!
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Bcwn

Post by Bcwn »

I couldn't agree more, just dialed in my 380 today, and it was a breeze.
Mad max 380
Stock string
Dr stirrup kit
Zombie slayers
Rage Hypodermic 100 gr
Leupold Crossbones
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

So that I would never NEED to buy another crossbow again. :D
Hank
HIGHBOW

Post by HIGHBOW »

I thought that when I bought my Axiom SFT that would be my last crossbow ever but after my hunting buddy saw it action he gave his Barnett away and wanted my Axiom . So I having the desire for the Matrix Grizzly let him have it to hunt with and I now own a Matrix Grizzly. WHY? Because Excalibur is still the most accurate, dependable , simple to shoot crossbow on the market. Due to those factors, I plan to own this one till I can no longer crawl in the woods, Thanks Excalibur!
EXCALIBUR Matrix Grizzly & AXIOM SMF, Firebolts and Boltcutters
Hunt safe and always respect what natural gives you!
Richieg150

Post by Richieg150 »

HIGHBOW wrote:I thought that when I bought my Axiom SFT that would be my last crossbow ever but after my hunting buddy saw it action he gave his Barnett away and wanted my Axiom . So I having the desire for the Matrix Grizzly let him have it to hunt with and I now own a Matrix Grizzly. WHY? Because Excalibur is still the most accurate, dependable , simple to shoot crossbow on the market. Due to those factors, I plan to own this one till I can no longer crawl in the woods, Thanks Excalibur!
Now THATS what I'm talking about. I still have my SMF Axiom, have had it for three years and killed at least three deer each year. I shoot with a few guys ,one shoots a Horton compound crossbow and the others shoot fancy/ shiny compound long bows. We all go out to the archery range and the 3D range, and my Axiom literally destroys them all with her accuracy. Trying to get my wife to deer hunt next year, I will pass my Axiom to her and the get the 355. She passed on deer hunting this year, ^%$#*&^%, so MAYBE next year, if not I will stay with my Axiom, she's a straight shooter.
Psalm 144:1-1 Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
2 He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

I just bought my first crossbow and what sold me was the simplicity and reliability , and being able to change strings easily without having to visit a bow shop and of course accuracy so I got a Matrix 355 and have no regrets
Excalibur Matrix 355
Matching Cheek Piece
NAP Spitfire 100 gr.
Big Shot 450K
D.M. String Suppressors
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I bought Excalibur because the two I got have never let me down and when needed can change strings in the field with in minutes and be back hunting .no archery shop visits and no need for a press to work on them