What's new for 2016.....?????? Any hints?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Heyu

Re: What's new for 2016.....?????? Any hints?

Post by Heyu »

They were hacked I was told after talking with them today with a unrelated matter. They really wanted it all to be a surprise. Love the countdown timer they put up.
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Stryker has the same timer!
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

Heyu wrote:They were hacked I was told after talking with them today with a unrelated matter. They really wanted it all to be a surprise. Love the countdown timer they put up.
Ya,,, Right,,,,, Image

they got what they wanted,,,,, it's out,,,,
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
vpsaline

Post by vpsaline »

the first rule about fight club is you do not talk about fight club :evil: :evil: :evil:
Micro_335 - Nikon Bolt XR - 15.5'' Zombies - Killzone 100GR
Matrix G340 - Nikon Bolt XR - Muzzy 100GR
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

amythntr wrote:....wow...remove posts over their mixup... Really... I must say I am kind of surprised at Excalibur!

So no one can discuss the new Sapphire, Micro ###, ### and ### ******!
Out of fear of deleted post!... Wow!

:shock: :shock: :oops: :wink:

This is not the first time! In fact pretty much the same scenario .
"Register Your Crossbow Model List"

"Attention to Detail" ???????

CC
Last edited by colouredchameleon on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

wildcatter wrote:Well I guess I will have to be content with my 2016 Matrix Full camo Mossy Oak Treestand in 355,,,,, bet even they didn't know that was available,,,,, :wink:
Sounds like a nice crossbow. Like that MOT camo, in a 355 yet! SWEET!! You have nice collection there wildcatter.
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ
SEC-ond 2 none

Post by SEC-ond 2 none »

I was really off base on this. I had visions of the new Powerhouse being a Hybrid with wheels and recurve limbs, "similar to the Oneida bow" . :lol:
I may have to add another Excalibur and begin my collection in 2016.

Happy Trails
Stephen
Matrix 380
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....the Matrix Bulldog 400 sounds very enticing as the new flagship model....will be interesting to see what else has changed with this new model...also interested to see how they get to the 400....will be interested to see more about that one....the other new additions do not interest me...

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
edstuff

Post by edstuff »

I'm kind of excited for the 315. Although I won't be buying it. I just can't fit another large purchase in my budget. But I do have a micro 335 nightmare and I am really happy to own it. Maybe if I see a cheap enough used 315 I'll get it.
Possum

Post by Possum »

SEC-ond 2 none wrote:I was really off base on this. I had visions of the new Powerhouse being a Hybrid with wheels and recurve limbs, "similar to the Oneida bow" . :lol:

Happy Trails
Stephen
This is an interesting concept. I once had an Onieda, it was a sweet shootin bow when it held together. The outboard limb saddles were the weak link for the model I had. Blew up twice on me but still an interesting concept.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Php 4:13
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Matrix 355 w/Tact Zone
Vortex w/Varizone
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

Possum wrote:
SEC-ond 2 none wrote:I was really off base on this. I had visions of the new Powerhouse being a Hybrid with wheels and recurve limbs, "similar to the Oneida bow" . :lol:

Happy Trails
Stephen
This is an interesting concept. I once had an Onieda, it was a sweet shootin bow when it held together. The outboard limb saddles were the weak link for the model I had. Blew up twice on me but still an interesting concept.
They were really nice when we had them being built here. I had made molds for the company. Claude Pollington (AKA The Whitetail wizard) bought the company out from Florida years ago. Then made big improvements to them. The shop was my second home. Sad to say, Claude sold to Bass pro.
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
SEC-ond 2 none

Post by SEC-ond 2 none »

I really liked my Oneida bow. Made the mistake of trading it in. I had no problems with mine.
I will not make the same mistake with my Excalibur. I am going to start a collection. In my opinion Excalibur Still makes the Best Crossbow.

Happy Trails
Stephen
Matrix 380
Possum

Post by Possum »

SEC-ond 2 none wrote:I really liked my Oneida bow. Made the mistake of trading it in. I had no problems with mine.
I will not make the same mistake with my Excalibur. I am going to start a collection. In my opinion Excalibur Still makes the Best Crossbow.

Happy Trails
Stephen
I too believe Excalibur makes the best crossbows. My 330 is the only crossbow I have right now. I would like to see a Micro in the 300 - 310 range with an arrow in the 400gr range. If that were to happen I may have to add it to my arsenal.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Php 4:13
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

I have a Oneida under my bed and don't know what to do with it . haven't used it in years . any one want it ? make me an offer.
W.M.