Let's hear about X mas gifts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bcwn

Let's hear about X mas gifts

Post by Bcwn »

Mama got me a Dr stirrup package, and since my B day is Jan 5th she threw in a small yeti cooler, with some zombie slayers inside, couldn't be happier, or more blessedly. How bout y'all

Brad
Mad max 380
Stock string
Dr stirrup kit
Zombie slayers
Rage Hypodermic 100 gr
Leupold Crossbones
Normous

Re: Let's hear about X mas gifts

Post by Normous »

My cool wife Patti paid for a road trip to Colorado and I type this now from Denver CO.
Fine dining is everywhere here. Mmmmm!
Cheesecake and fine wine awaits upstairs.
Happy Holidays all.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

After playing Santa this morning, one my kids mentioned me going hunting today since it was nice out. And only a few days left of our second deer season. Watching the sun set as I'm texting this. What a gift God has given me. My family and the beautiful outdoors. Merry Christmas to all.
Randy
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
munch

Post by munch »

New smart tv some small hunting things and kids all home .had a house full until 2am then a 19year old who wanted to hand out gifts at 530am. By 9 she was asleep on the floor in n front of the tree. She still loves Christmas
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Got my matrix 355 today awsome (easterish) weather sighted it in in 5 shots. Goin out in the mornin with a good friend to a secret ...unhunted spot ..i hope its legal lol. Glad the big day went without a hitch. Merry christmas to all.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Goose52

Post by Goose52 »

An excellent Xmas here! Surprised my son with a 335 micro last night (xmas day is spent with his wife's family). Liked his bow so much I had santa get me a 335 nightmare! Between trips to his sister-in-law and his wife's parents we snuck away, assembled our bows & fired a few bolts. My 2 shots were in the bull at 20yds. No idea where his went! No worries. We got out my gift to his son, a treasure truck with a metal detector, and dug 2 arrows out of the ground in about 20 minutes! A few more shots & adjustments & he was in the bull before he raced off to the in-laws where everyone was waiting for him. A super day with #1 son. I think i'm really going to enjoy this whole xbow deer hunting thing!
mark
Micro 335 Nightmare (Black Bo)
Twilight DLX
Wyvern's Gold Tips
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE
munch

Post by munch »

cleansober wrote:
munch wrote:New smart tv some small hunting things and kids all home .had a house full until 2am then a 19year old who wanted to hand out gifts at 530am. By 9 she was asleep on the floor in n front of the tree. She still loves Christmas
My son 1999 was 11 he got up opened everyone gifts at 3am than decided to light candies near picture window a little to close to the drapes ,burn down the drapes and Christmas Tree the Jack Russell got burnt picking up a hot tree ornament ,than the Jack Russell killed the Nabors Cat that was peeing and pooping in the garden we hated that cat.....We loved that Jack Russell she killed lots of chip monks and cats that came in the yard ,Mom accidently killed her .Moms eyes were getting bad 2013 without her glasses she thought the Jack Russell was a Cat in the yard that PCP air rifle was a power house the dog was very old any way.
Got to love those jack Russell's . We have 3 of them and I've seen them run around the house so fast they crap in their own face
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Goose52

Post by Goose52 »

i had retrievers most of my adult life. i hunted upland birds but really got after waterfowl. most uniques dogs i had were curly-coated retrievers. not very flashy but tough coats and very quiet when jump shooting. anyway, that's why i'm such a rookie when it comes to archery.
Micro 335 Nightmare (Black Bo)
Twilight DLX
Wyvern's Gold Tips
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE
Minnow

Post by Minnow »

My wife bought me an Arizona e-z fletch bolt jig and I got a spotting scope from my patents. Merry Christmas :D
Ibex SMF
Zombies
Cheek rest
S5
Stock extender
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I received mounts and a scope for my beloved Savage 99! Pretty excited about that as I was heartbroken to discover that I couldn't shoot open sights anymore without wearing glasses.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

I got 2 hoodies, gift cards from Outback and Bass Pro Shop, and a Bushnell Trail Cam. I guess my wife has figured out I like them since this makes the 4th one I have now. The best gifts of all was having most my kids and grandkids there at the house. My son in the Marines just got home from deployment last week and is at his home in California, I did get to talk to him but wish he could be with the rest of us. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

VixChix wrote:I received mounts and a scope for my beloved Savage 99! Pretty excited about that as I was heartbroken to discover that I couldn't shoot open sights anymore without wearing glasses.
Welcome to presbyopia, Vix. Sorry to hear this but the scope should fix you up. Those 99's are cool!
HIGHBOW

Post by HIGHBOW »

I got a new McKenzie Delta crossbow bag target, Simmons Rangefinder, Allen crossbow case and another pack of Boltcutter broadheads. Had 73 degree weather on Christmas eve so finally got to get my Deadzone scope on the new Matrix Grizzly zeroed in. Might even get a hunt before season goes out.
EXCALIBUR Matrix Grizzly & AXIOM SMF, Firebolts and Boltcutters
Hunt safe and always respect what natural gives you!
rayman

Post by rayman »

Very nice knife sharpener. :D
huntinwi

Post by huntinwi »

LEUPOLD VXR 1.25-4 :D :D :D