Let's hear about X mas gifts

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

LongCarbine

Re: Let's hear about X mas gifts

Post by LongCarbine »

My Christmas gift is .My son is home for a week before he is deployed to the middle east again.
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

That started 2 weeks ago,,,with a new Leica 1000R rangefinder,,, killer!!

New 405 rail, riser, Guardian anti-drifire scope mount, SS TT,,, soon to be a 355!! already had a hot set of MOT limbs.

New Vortex Viper XBR,,,, my second,,,,

New hunting pack with quiver attached,,,,

Oh ya a pair of cordura realtree slippers and 7 pair of underwear,,,,,, :roll:

But most of all,,,, I had my grandson home fer Christmas, after he was admitted Sunday in the hospital for pneumonia,,, he got out Thursday morning, not feeling great but where a kid should be Christmas day,,,, the Lord does answer prayers!!!

Hope everyone got everything they wanted,,, and took time to Thank God for the best gift we all have ever received!!!
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
NFH

Post by NFH »

My wife gifted me a Bitzenburger fletching jig. :D
Micro 335 Nightmare
Vortex XBR
Trigger Tech 2 stage
Flemish strings
Doc Miller RBBBs
SSA Spynal Tapps
SlickTricks
Magnus Black Hornet Ser-Razor
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Good Haul for being on a "limited budget"...

Pa did get a couple boxes of the Uber Rare CIL bullets for the 250 - 3000 and suggested that Made his Christmas! (Still seeking more btw...) :D

My Lady got a new fine set of slippers, and a pair of Black Pearl Earrings to compliment the necklace I gave her last year. :D

My Brother's Lady collected a Very Fine Custom Haida Knife and thanked me loudly! :D

My bow got in on it a little early: New Custom TT Target Trigger at 1.75 lbs!
(She sends Thanks to Frank!)

As did my Elk Rifle - A whole pile of 300 Weatherby ammo a week or so ago.

As for me... A new set of Insulated camo bib pants and a new Seat Warmer (IR) for the truck. Guess the ride over to Alberta for the impending Elk Hunt will at least be WARM! :lol:

Probably The Best was the look in my Lady's eyes when she opened the Pearls which I had to sneak through the budget constraints!
And of course, the usual calls from Far Flung Family & Friends.

A Fine Christmas Indeed!

Merry Christmas & Happy HoliDaze ALL!

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

munch wrote:
cleansober wrote:
munch wrote:New smart tv some small hunting things and kids all home .had a house full until 2am then a 19year old who wanted to hand out gifts at 530am. By 9 she was asleep on the floor in n front of the tree. She still loves Christmas
My son 1999 was 11 he got up opened everyone gifts at 3am than decided to light candies near picture window a little to close to the drapes ,burn down the drapes and Christmas Tree the Jack Russell got burnt picking up a hot tree ornament ,than the Jack Russell killed the Nabors Cat that was peeing and pooping in the garden we hated that cat.....We loved that Jack Russell she killed lots of chip monks and cats that came in the yard ,Mom accidently killed her .Moms eyes were getting bad 2013 without her glasses she thought the Jack Russell was a Cat in the yard that PCP air rifle was a power house the dog was very old any way.
Got to love those jack Russell's . We have 3 of them and I've seen them run around the house so fast they crap in their own face
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

Got a new smart phone, :shock: Damn things a whole lot smarter than me. :oops: :oops: :roll:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Irondude

Post by Irondude »

Well I went out for today's boxing day sale and came home with the new matrix 350 LE with light stuff package and shadow zone scope. Getting exited to get out with it lol
Matrix 350 LE
Mossy Oak Full Camo
Guardian Anti Dry Fire
Reds String Suppressors
Air Brakes
Cheek Piece
Shadow Zone
Simmons Volt 600 Range Finder
Sling

Grizzly 305
Guardian Anti Dry Fire
Reds String Suppressors
Air Brakes
Cheek Piece
Dead Zone
SteveB

Post by SteveB »

I opened 2 gifts , they were my eyes :D
Excalibur Matrix 355
Matching Cheek Piece
NAP Spitfire 100 gr.
Big Shot 450K
D.M. String Suppressors
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Got to love those jack Russell's . We have 3 of them and I've seen them run around the house so fast they crap in their own face.
:lol: You're killin' me Terry!!

Got some nice gifts from the wife and kids but the best was some time off to spend at home with them all. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....the usual clothes! :cry: :cry: :cry:

....but I treated myself to 4 handguns this year :D :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow »

Got myself a little present....Micro 335. Now that I see what the 2016 lineup looks like, I might return it and wait.........Tough decisions!! :D
Micro 335 - Vixenmaster String, Diablo, Slick Trick 150
M380 - Hawke XB30 Pro, Vixenmaster String, Quill, VPA 150 / FOC
Coon Gravy

Post by Coon Gravy »

I told the wife to take it easy on me this year as I had already bought the crossbow and countless other hunting/fishing things throughout the year. So I was surprised when I found a big box under the tree for daddy. It was full of camo... the good stuff, but as I got to looking it was all size small women's. I looked over at the wife and she smiled really big and said I thought it might be nice for you to have a hunting buddy. So I spent the next 10 minutes looking for the box with the hot blonde in it. Hunting alone again... :wink:

In all seriousness though my little boy is about to be 2 and I think he already had this Christmas thing figured out this year. The looks and laughs and excitement from him was what made my holiday.
Grizzly & 355
Keystone & Copenhagen
Go Big Red!
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Coon Gravy wrote:I told the wife to take it easy on me this year as I had already bought the crossbow and countless other hunting/fishing things throughout the year. So I was surprised when I found a big box under the tree for daddy. It was full of camo... the good stuff, but as I got to looking it was all size small women's. I looked over at the wife and she smiled really big and said I thought it might be nice for you to have a hunting buddy. So I spent the next 10 minutes looking for the box with the hot blonde in it. Hunting alone again... :wink:

In all seriousness though my little boy is about to be 2 and I think he already had this Christmas thing figured out this year. The looks and laughs and excitement from him was what made my holiday.

That's good stuff Coon! :lol:
I too didn't get much of anything because of my year long spending spree on toys. Between my bass boat all winter, spring, and summer, to my fall escapades of Excalibur and hunting gear. Let's just say that I was a little selfish this year in terms of what I got as to what everyone else got.

And now that the wife has a job at the Post Office she knows that I already have a list in my head. :lol:

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

TheBig1 wrote:
Coon Gravy wrote:I told the wife to take it easy on me this year as I had already bought the crossbow and countless other hunting/fishing things throughout the year. So I was surprised when I found a big box under the tree for daddy. It was full of camo... the good stuff, but as I got to looking it was all size small women's. I looked over at the wife and she smiled really big and said I thought it might be nice for you to have a hunting buddy. So I spent the next 10 minutes looking for the box with the hot blonde in it. Hunting alone again... :wink:

That's good stuff Coon! :lol:
I too didn't get much of anything because of my year long spending spree on toys. Between my bass boat all winter, spring, and summer, to my fall escapades of Excalibur and hunting gear. Let's just say that I was a little selfish this year in terms of what I got as to what everyone else got.

And now that the wife has a job at the Post Office she knows that I already have a list in my head. :lol:

Chad

.....yup...you've been real bad brother Chad...don't know if I can associate with such selfish people.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

SteveB wrote:I opened 2 gifts , they were my eyes :D
....wow and an Amen! How we take even the simplest gifts for granted! :?

Anthony :)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings