After so many years...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: After so many years...

Post by amythntr »

....welcome aboard farm3rbrian...nice to have you as part of the Excalibur family...looks like you have been well taken care of...I have 3 different sized bows that have 3 different sized cases...I am pleased with all of them...they are the 3 different Excalibur cases...from the older large green case which houses the IBEX, to the tombstone which houses the Matrix and the Octane for the Micro...

....as others have said, there are other products out there which work equally as well and you would be very pleased with them at a cheaper cost...

....in case you are curious....the Tombstone and the Octane have enough room for the DrSrirrup additions which have been added to date...

Hope you stick around!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

Welcome. The SOO is a great place. Although I left their in 72 to purse a career. Used to hang around St. Joes Island, Island Lake and Goulais area when I was a kid.
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
farm3rbrian

Post by farm3rbrian »

God's country for sure. Hard to find a place quite like the Soo. Hopefully I stirred up some good memories
Lord, make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them. (My Mother)
farm3rbrian

Post by farm3rbrian »

[quote="amythntr"]....welcome aboard farm3rbrian...nice to have you as part of the Excalibur family...looks like you have been well taken care of...I have 3 different sized bows that have 3 different sized cases...I am pleased with all of them...they are the 3 different Excalibur cases...from the older large green case which houses the IBEX, to the tombstone which houses the Matrix and the Octane for the Micro...

....as others have said, there are other products out there which work equally as well and you would be very pleased with them at a cheaper cost...

....in case you are curious....the Tombstone and the Octane have enough room for the DrSrirrup additions which have been added to date...

Hope you stick around!

Anthony :)[Here for the long haul Anthony. Thanks for the input/quote]
Lord, make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them. (My Mother)
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

These Tarantula cases for someone looking for a great case that fits Matrix.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
ko4nrbs

Post by ko4nrbs »

One of my brothers has a Grizzly. He really likes his and it blows through deer with no problem.
Bill
Excalibur Exomax Crossbow Twlight DLX scope
Excalibur Firebolt Arrows
NuFletch Ignitor Nocks
Carbon Express Torrid SS 100 gr. Broadheads
Summit Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand with Sherpa Hunting cart kit
U.S. Navy 1969-1973 USS Truxtun DLGN-35
Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow »

First Excal was a Grizzly. I then caught the fever and ended up with a 380 and Micro 335. I wish I would have kept it because it was surely easier to cock than either of these two, but a young neighbor boy was looking for a crossbow so I sold it to him. You will love that bow!! Enjoy!!
Micro 335 - Vixenmaster String, Diablo, Slick Trick 150
M380 - Hawke XB30 Pro, Vixenmaster String, Quill, VPA 150 / FOC
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Congratulations on your new tool no go feed the family with it the price drops every deer you kill with it.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.