2016 Micro 355 Pictures

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fredd

Re: 2016 Micro 355 Pictures

Post by fredd »

cleansober, ant believe you would even compare a KODA WHAT BOW AND MIDDLETON to an Excal. I suggest you go to the KODA WHAT BOW web site and rant on there forum. I would tell you the same about the MIDDLETON ( BUT THEY DONT HAVE A WEB SITE) your just on here to stir up crap. Keep walkin and dont look back because the looks you will be getting will hurt. FREDD
Boo

Post by Boo »

newbie wrote:Yup he is all 600 members himself. Its about how many times he has had to change his name to join sites after being banned.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
fredd

Post by fredd »

no jealously , and i ain't your friend. The door is still open for you slither away and crawl under the rotten stump you came from. WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE. FREDD
Xbowkiller

Post by Xbowkiller »

cleansober wrote:
fredd wrote:cleansober, ant believe you would even compare a KODA WHAT BOW AND MIDDLETON to an Excal. I suggest you go to the KODA WHAT BOW web site and rant on there forum. I would tell you the same about the MIDDLETON ( BUT THEY DONT HAVE A WEB SITE) your just on here to stir up crap. Keep walkin and dont look back because the looks you will be getting will hurt. FREDD
I stirred nothing just talked about my Middleton cross bows of the pass great crossbows on the web site Kellysonline carries most of the Middleton line,Kodabow just posted true statements about them I guess that word 100% dependable scares a lot of people that don't own a kodabow ..I also said Matrix 355 is a great crossbow from Excalibur ...now you threaten me with=Keep walkin and dont look back because the looks you will be getting will hurt. FREDD

Wow Jealously is truly destroying you my Friend...
Think you better go have a look at Kellys Online again. Think he even stiffed his warrenty depot.
Boo

Post by Boo »

cleansober wrote:
fredd wrote:no jealously , and i ain't your friend. The door is still open for you slither away and crawl under the rotten stump you came from. WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE. FREDD
I turned your ip number in not here would do no good ,,,If I am not welcome here :mrgreen: than be a man a start a poll here to see what everyone else thinks about me staying here,,,,,,, :mrgreen:
Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xbowkiller

Post by Xbowkiller »

cleansober wrote:
fredd wrote:no jealously , and i ain't your friend. The door is still open for you slither away and crawl under the rotten stump you came from. WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE. FREDD
I turned your ip number in not here would do no good ,,,If I am not welcome here :mrgreen: than be a man a start a poll here to see what everyone else thinks about me staying here,,,,,,, :mrgreen:
You would lose hands down and be gone instantly. You promised last weekend to leave and not come back. You ruin the forum which I know you want to do. But Excalibur is allowing it to happen so they do not care so why should we? So carry on I guess.
Minnow

Post by Minnow »

Joe all u do is come on and try to get on people's nerves, this forum is supposed to be for making friends and sharing information. I've found none of your info valuable even tho in sure u are knowledgeable, because let's face it, you are on here to mess with a bunch of people you have a vendetta with. People can start up a vote thread and vote you off, but you'll be back next weekend because you know it annoys people. That's what children do
Ibex SMF
Zombies
Cheek rest
S5
Stock extender
strum

Post by strum »

I haven't had time to be on here much these days.. Life has a way of taking our time. Looks like Joe needs to get one!!
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

newbie wrote:... I feel really sorry for you, in that you have nothing else better to do!
While I do find this individual to be more than a little Annoying, I can't help but agree with your sentiments here Newbie. Pretty Damn Sad that a fella stoops so low as what we're witnessing here, and to do so over Christmas and the Holidays speaks VOLUMES to the lack of care & interest of those who might have previously been in his life. Obviously nothing better to do at such a Special Time but to disrupt this forum and berate the Good Folks here with mindless drivel...

Sad all the way around... :roll:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Boo

Post by Boo »

Minnow wrote:Joe all u do is come on and try to get on people's nerves, this forum is supposed to be for making friends and sharing information. I've found none of your info valuable even tho in sure u are knowledgeable, because let's face it, you are on here to mess with a bunch of people you have a vendetta with. People can start up a vote thread and vote you off, but you'll be back next weekend because you know it annoys people. That's what children do
He hasn't gotten on my nerves. Hes just a useless play thing and I'll abandon it when I get bored, which will be pretty soon.

Post by newbie »

cleansober wrote:Ya I be upset with all my Matrix 400 limbs breaking but I would not attack a member just for talking about it,,,,,well going step out a get a fresh hot cup of Canadian coffee at the corner store- I will be back ...no guys booze is not needed in our life,,,,
Canadian coffee thats a good one! :lol:
I believe you meant WHISKEY
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
fredd

Post by fredd »

x2 Boo. Time to delete this thread and move on to valuable thread that means something and is valuable to the forum.
Bones

Post by Bones »

15-16 hour's be my guess for this nonsense !!!
Xbowkiller

Post by Xbowkiller »

Bones wrote:15-16 hour's be my guess for this nonsense !!!
January 4th they are back from holidays.
fredd

Post by fredd »

bye bye cleansober.